Seedling not progressing

Dolimyte

420 Member
I'm not sure whats wrong with my seedling.

This is my first time growing. I have no idea what strains I have because I am using a collection of random seeds I found over the years in bud that I purchased. I started with 8 seeds, 5 germinated, 4 of which actually sprouted. The one I'm having issues with grew one set of true leaves which are somewhat deformed, but has yet to grow more like my other plants have. The roots are well established and it's still growing taller. From the research I've done it seems that the seed may have just been too old, but I'd be greatful if anyone has more insight. My other three plants are doing fine, so I doubt it has to do with the conditions it's in. Is this one a lost cause?

20181031_203026.jpg
20181114_173210.jpg

Yes, there is some definite stretching going on. I have them under florescent tubes right now. I know they are under powered. I bought some LEDs, but they are still in the mail, so I'm making the best of what I have.

Its just regular potting soil. I added some extra perlite, but no fertilizer. I'm watering it about once a day with plain tap water.

Back
Top Bottom