Seedling problems - Please help

TrueLad

This is my first time growing and i really dont want to lose my babies .
This is how they are borned(they all look down) (is it normal ? lack of light or water?)
I just put some light in there so they get light . I did good right?

1 of them is fully grown but looks down.
2 more still hasnt fully open from the seed (the seed is still there) and i just touched to see whats going on (wish i hadnt )and the white rot broke (not completely but almost 100%) so i just moved it a bit and its again in its place(but broken). Will this grow normally or its dead?

Any comment is appreciated i know i did something wrong :( Help guys.Thank you.

edit i am just hella nervous because i just want this to succeed that's why i am so impatient and just dont wait and see .

Apart from looking waterlogged they all look fine. Do you have drainage in those pots? I see you have some perlite in there. I'd add more. I do my coco perlite mix to around 30% perlite. Let them have a good dry out, but get some drainage in there. They'll pull through. They be hardly plants.

What lights are you using? The more the better without burning :Namaste:
I see one has a very red looking stem. Sometimes it's genetic and sometimes it's a PH imbalance. What is your PH?

Here's some info on attaching photos:- Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

The more info you can provide, the better chance of growing something magical.

:thumb:

Apart from looking waterlogged they all look fine. Do you have drainage in those pots? I see you have some perlite in there. I'd add more. I do my coco perlite mix to around 30% perlite. Let them have a good dry out, but get some drainage in there. They'll pull through. They be hardly plants.

What lights are you using? The more the better without burning :Namaste:
I see one has a very red looking stem. Sometimes it's genetic and sometimes it's a PH imbalance. What is your PH?

Here's some info on attaching photos:- Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

The more info you can provide, the better chance of growing something magical.

:thumb:

Hey mate and thanks for replying i feel hella better after reading your comment haha. They look waterlogged because it was just the time i put some water on them until it went off the holes at the bottom(50ml in total) . I just use tap water i don't use anything for ph since i will be using organic nutrients (soil is not organic) so my guy told me no need for ph checking when going organic.

Also about the stem i broke ?I moved it a bit and it broke i moved it a bit and it came back to its position , i read some comments it will prob health itself and will be good so lets hope so :).

I have it under 1x45watt cfl atm and i will add 3 more when it grows a bit 45watt cfls for veg stage 6400k total 180watt (it says they produce 200watt each so 800 in total) and then for flowering in
3x30watt 2700k
1x45watt 2700k
1x45watt 6400k

Thanks again for answering mate .Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom