Seedling problems

Thick101

Hey Guys and Gals, glad to be here. I hope someone can explain to me what is going on with my seedlings. 3rd year grower. I germinated first batch of 12 seeds from last years grow,( which turned out great). All the seeds popped up, looked great, but didn`t get any taller than an inch and you could have covered each individual plant with a nickel. After 6 weeks with no change, at all, I abandoned the grow. Second batch of 4 seeds is now almost two weeks old, and looking exactly the same as my first try. Are some batches of seeds just doomed to do this? Indoor grow under T5 high bay. Roots Organic nutrients. 1st 12 seeds organic potting mix. 2nd Coco Coir. Help!! I`m out of seeds LMAO.

Hey Guys and Gals, glad to be here. I hope someone can explain to me what is going on with my seedlings. 3rd year grower. I germinated first batch of 12 seeds from last years grow,( which turned out great). All the seeds popped up, looked great, but didn`t get any taller than an inch and you could have covered each individual plant with a nickel. After 6 weeks with no change, at all, I abandoned the grow. Second batch of 4 seeds is now almost two weeks old, and looking exactly the same as my first try. Are some batches of seeds just doomed to do this? Indoor grow under T5 high bay. Roots Organic nutrients. 1st 12 seeds organic potting mix. 2nd Coco Coir. Help!! I`m out of seeds LMAO.
You mention that the seeds were from one of your grows. It sounds like some of your plants were pollinated (either intentionally or unintentionally). Are you sure the seeds were mature when you harvested them? How were they stored? What's the strain/cross?

Thanks for the response Mr Krip. Still kind of a newbie so as far as being pollinated, I guess they were or I would not have had any seeds, right? I only got a few seeds in among my six females. I did not realize I had any at all until I began to jar and cure. The few that I saw I removed and put in an envelope. The rest were dried and cured in jars. The last batch I germinated, I had to hunt through my buds to find them. Last years grow was from, what I was told to be bag seeds.

Back
Top Bottom