Seedling spots - Heat? Nute burn?

oogabooganbl

Hi guys, first time grower here growing three Blue MysticAuto plants in a cupboard under two 300W CFL's. These photos are of day 7 from sprout. They're growing well but I woke up to these spots this morning. They're growing like weeds every day, the colour is still a lovely green despite the spots.
They had grown within two inches of the globe when I woke up this morning and one of the plants looks a little curled in. I've fed/flushed them with straight plain water phD at 5.5 (I'm in Canna Coco) until 20 percent run off, I've moved the lights to 6 inches away for a while.
I've been giving small amounts of Canna Coco A/B, as well as root stimulator, CalMag.... did I just over do it? Too much too soon? How do I proceed from here?
420-magazine-mobile416414750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile703274736.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

7 days from sprout is too early for any nutes. 10-14 days (usually 14) is when they first have the ability to even use the nutes. They have everything they need food wise stored in the seeds for the first 10-14 days from sprout. Looks like the 300W CFL got a bit too close too. 300W CFL's will produce some serious heat. 4-6 inches.

Back
Top Bottom