Unhealthy growth

oogabooganbl

Hey guys, I'm on day 21 of my first grow, three Blue Mystic Autos from Nirvana under two 300w CFLs in a cupboard. Here's my active journal Beginner Auto Blue Mystic - 550W CFL - In Coco - Cupboard Grow
Beginner Auto Blue Mystic - 550W CFL - In Coco - Cupboard Grow

In the last two days I've had severe cupping, spots yellow, brown burnt tips, general sad looking droopiness, leaf that are straight up pointing down. The new leaf growth around the bud sites are long, thin, droopy, twisting - not sure if this is just how those leaves grow.

I've suspected about every problem possible but I can't land on any of them. There's no circulation in the grow room (fans arriving soon), but I'm airing it out twice a day. The lights were CLOSE, so I've backed them off.
The problem is that cannabis problems all have the same damn symptoms so I don't real confident enough about it being any one thing to act.

What do you guys think when looking at these photos of the newly LSTd girls?

Coco/Perlite
4 lite smart pots, 3 plants (autos)
Canna A+B currently 1.5ml per litre of each
Also using a strong CalMag supp/BioNova Missing Link.
Feeding/watering almost every day, ph of 5.5, runoff is normally 6 or higher, but sometimes it comes out just like it came in.
420-magazine-mobile1019488406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1313652543.jpg
420-magazine-mobile227320170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1069250148.jpg

Sorry in advance for the essay, but at least no one should tell me to go read or accuse of not giving enough info ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Doesn't look that bad. When leaves curl like that it's to protect them selfs from the light. You can try moving the light farther away for a week.

Doesn't look that bad. When leaves curl like that it's to protect them selfs from the light. You can try moving the light farther away for a week.

Thanks for the reply bud. Is the same true for the spindly twisty sick looking thin leaves around the bud sites? The photos don't really do it justice but it's a bit worrying to look at.

Some of mine are a bit curly it may be from the lst or being in pre flower stage as they start off small and long then go normal but try backing lights off a tad

Curly how?
Curled down aka "the claw" in nitrogen toxicity. This is very bad and the plant won't recover until new growth comes in. If it's too toxic the plant will probably never recover.
Curled up (curled edges) is too much light.

Back
Top Bottom