Seedling troubles: 5 days and very little growth

Zebidee86

Hey everyone
Just looking for a little advice/reassurance. I’m growing a Barneys farm OG blueberry fem in coco, it’s currently in a pretty small pot after a perfect germination and it’s been about 5 days since it sprouted.
The last couple of seedlings I grew were autos and this is my first photo strain.
I’m growing indoors in a 60x60x140cm tent and using a 400w LED about 15” above the plant, the light is set to blue spectrum only, temps are 22c and humidity fluctuates between 55% and 60%.
This is the 2nd seed of this strain that I have sprouted after the first keeled over and died due to damping off, so I’m a little jittery about this one as I’ve had bad results previously.
I’m getting the feeling that this grow is going to go tits up as there has been very little growth in terms of true leaf development, it currently has one set of the first true leaves, and they aren’t growing very much. I don’t know whether it’s down to the strain or if autos develop their first few leaves sooner than photos, but I feel like the last few grows were growing a new set each day and this one just seems to be stalled.
It looks to have a bit of stretch to it as I mistakenly thought starting it off under a windowsill would improve its chances. There are also roots beginning to show at the drainage holes in the bottom of the pot so it seems to have grown below the surface but not much above it.
I’ve given it a very weak feed of biobizz grow and some calmag just in case it’s due to coco being too inert, however my last coco grow didn’t get fed for at least a week and showed more seedling stage growth than this one.
image.jpg
image.jpg

What’s the best thing, if anything, to do?
Thanks in advance :)

I agree with Mick. A dome for clones, not seedlings.

But the time you see action topside the roots are already there. The feeder leaves have what the little girl needs.

Besides she already is getting her first leaves.

She looks great. Just be sure your lights are at the proper distance and don’t over water. If you haven’t yet done so I recommend reading the sticky.

Back
Top Bottom