Seedlings stage yellowish leaf color!

Hi,

its been a while :) I noticed yesterday that one of the plan start showing some yellow on some of the leaves, so i moved it to a bigger pot and today i came and checked and i saw some small brown spots on the leaves and i'd like your opinion please.

Soil issues - looking at the other pic you posted in the growers lounge - you didn't post that pic here. In your other pic it looks like Mg toxicity to me.

The soil you started with really isn't performing that well. That's what I see.

A few spots here and there are not a big worry for me but that other pic in the growers lounge you posted - there's something wrong in your soil.

Only 1 plant you have look like that??

Edit:

Your soil looks too dry to me. It's drying out too fast if you are watering every 3rd day. Use more water. They are big enough you wont hurt them. Also you water could be the issue. Could be too much of something or other in the water.

Are you using tap water and do you let it sit out overnight before using it.

I'd switch to rain water.

This is the plant that looks like a problem with soil:

img_3632-jpg.1737999

Soil issues - looking at the other pic you posted in the growers lounge - you didn't post that pic here. In your other pic it looks like Mg toxicity to me.

The soil you started with really isn't performing that well. That's what I see.

A few spots here and there are not a big worry for me but that other pic in the growers lounge you posted - there's something wrong in your soil.

Only 1 plant you have look like that??

Edit:

Your soil looks too dry to me. It's drying out too fast if you are watering every 3rd day. Use more water. They are big enough you wont hurt them. Also you water could be the issue. Could be too much of something or other in the water.

Are you using tap water and do you let it sit out overnight before using it.

I'd switch to rain water.

This is the plant that looks like a problem with soil:

img_3632-jpg.1737999
I been using Distilled Water. Here is a pic of the soil i am using

That should get you thru several weeks without issue.

Too much or too little water maybe since it's only really 1 plant that had an issue.

Once they get established you should be fine and can over/under water and have less effect.

Back
Top Bottom