Seedlings turning colors

IpeferOG420

420 Member
Bro,
I’m checking to see if my seedlings are doing ok. I’m growing in a 5x5 with a 600w vivosun MH light, using living soiled (older grower recommended it for my first grow, definitely switching to hydro after this) now that I can actually see the seedlings and the shells have fallen off Ive noticed they are for one looking yellowish and two the cotyledons on one looks like it is completely dying off (I know it’s going to come off anyway but still it just came out of the soil like yesterday). At first I assumed it was overwatering because that one had brownish/purple tints on it and the perlite was turning yellow on the surface and the soil was mud like for two days. So I carefully repotted them in fresh soil (same kind) no roots had formed yet just a long white single root, and made sure not to heavily water and placed them back, my light is about 18/19” above the surface of the soil, avg temps around 79/80 humidity is fine. Question is are they damping? And if so is it too late? Thanks I’m advance

Attachments

• 9CD51D6F-3ADD-42B7-97D5-B6FB3A8656A0.jpeg
    9CD51D6F-3ADD-42B7-97D5-B6FB3A8656A0.jpeg
    666.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 019FBB5F-1F53-4041-9816-73100003B194.jpeg
    019FBB5F-1F53-4041-9816-73100003B194.jpeg
    591.5 KB · Views: 105
well from the sounds of things you could have shocked it when you replanted it as that single root is the tap root . you don't say what your humidity is but it should be at least 80. Your light is a tad to much for that seedling and that could be why you are seeing what you are . raise the lamp up to about 30 inches or use florescent bulbs or even a window sill until it gets established.

Ok imma raise it up now, and the check the humidity, I have the HPS bulb also I was informed to use MH light bulb until flowering. Yeah I’m hoping I didn’t shock em, I have 3 Cherry Wonkas and 1 Night Train I REALLY want em to grow healthy I’ve PH my waters etc. I’m hoping it’s something small like the lighting

Ok imma raise it up now, and the check the humidity, I have the HPS bulb also I was informed to use MH light bulb until flowering. Yeah I’m hoping I didn’t shock em, I have 3 Cherry Wonkas and 1 Night Train I REALLY want em to grow healthy I’ve PH my waters etc. I’m hoping it’s something small like the lighting
if you did shock them its just going to take them a minute to reset , its not like you transplanted it and its wilting now …

if you are using hid lighting yes metal halide for veg and hps for flower … however you are still in a seddling stage and will be for a bit and those hid lights can cook seedlings ..

Alright bet, I raised the lamp to 30” above the surface, imma leave it there. Hopefully they will pull through Preciate it bro

Yeah I’m definitely going auto on my next grow I’ve seen some good strain on Seedsman that I wanna try what u usually yield off one of those

Back
Top Bottom