Seeds everywhere! Chop Now?

LowDoughGrow

7 weeks into flower and found a hermie. Now I see seeds forming on most buds. Should I harvest early or let them go the duration (10-15) more days?
Please Help!!!!
LoDo

Harvest!! If u have seeds everywhere then I'd be williing to bet there are enough male parts to seed any other females close by, especially if ur indoors with a lot of fans going. At least get the hermie outa there. Had hermies b4 but they would always only have a few seeds in a specific area on the plant, never had seeds everywhere. U may wanna see what others have to say on the topic.

Harvest!! If u have seeds everywhere then I'd be williing to bet there are enough male parts to seed any other females close by, especially if ur indoors with a lot of fans going. At least get the hermie outa there. Had hermies b4 but they would always only have a few seeds in a specific area on the plant, never had seeds everywhere. U may wanna see what others have to say on the topic.

Thanks BWC - I think your right, I think when I removed the hermie I knocked the pot and pollen exploded everywhere!!! Damn....

Sorry to hear about the seeds, but in my opinion if you only have two weeks left to go you you may as well let them go. I mean the damage is already done and you've spent a good deal of time, effort and money to get to this point, so you may as well get something out of it. I mean you can still smoke it just take the seeds out. So I guess the question is harvest now, total loss, or wait it out and smoke some killer weed while you figure out how to fix what went wrong.

,let um go.... for old time sake.it would be fun for a change to "sift the seeds" and at the price of seeds???? arn't they sought after?.like the others have said "live and learn" and sip lemon-aid...happy hemping,todd

,let um go.... for old time sake.it would be fun for a change to "sift the seeds" and at the price of seeds???? arn't they sought after?.like the others have said "live and learn" and sip lemon-aid...happy hemping,todd

Personally I would destroy the seeds I picked out of the cured flowers. Hermaphrodites can be genetic and I wouldn't want to propagate an undesirable trait in future grows.

Back
Top Bottom