Seeds

Shipped to my house, However many people won't recommend what i do (cred it card payment and shipping to my house) in fear of a raid or surveillance etc, however i only growing for personal consumption so if i get snapped a fine and a telling off is as far as it will go, I'm not bothered with that so i don't bother going through extra precautions. From my experience, paranoid people get caught, so i hide in plain sight..
:Namaste:

Nice one! I'm also planning on White widow ill do inside as it has a shorter flower period with some Maui Waui and Malawi Gold out side, but this has to wait till i re-locate to Cairns. Maui will be great for the mornings as an active smoke, AK and WW probably wont knock you out in the evenings much, however there are more indica phenos of WW iv seen from breeders.

If you get from Herbies they are giving away some Afghani with all orders, that will be awesome for chilling you down at night,

I have used bonza and herbies, and there both good, but I prefer bonza, of 6 orders all have arrived not a problem. They offer free seeds as well and have a huge range of breeders. Personally I go P.O. box and debit card as well. Why chase the little guy anyway, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze. Best of luck, and on a side note I have had great results with breeders Cali Connection and Humboldt seed co. and highly recommend them both. Barney's farm has some great strains, but I usually buy 10 of the desired strain just to ensure at least one bean will turn out a plant that lives up to it's description. They can put out some suprises, but when you find the right pheno Barneys farm strains can be awesome.

Hope it helps, KJC

Oh and for an awesome daytime smoke, greencrack from Humboldt seed co. has been my favourite hi energy, creative, day strain. Some are turned off by the name and it's also sometimes known as green cush..with a c in kush to hint at it's true nature.

KJC

Ah very good, add another seed bank to the trusted list eh. May even have a browse of there lines myself, cheers mate.
KJC

Back
Top Bottom