Seedsman Hawaiian Skunk Haze - Herbies Freebies In Coco With Coco Compost & Worms

ecdriver

High all, i thought i had to open a new journal for these beauties...
so i had 5 of these regular Holy beans for an order of about 70euros, plus 2 delicious fem cotton candy and one more fem i can’t remember but have it in fridge. it’s a lot of gifts for only a pack of 7 seeds.

that’s been said, i have to explain what coco compost means for me.
i have some big coco pots from 2 years ago filled with only coco and when i planed to trow their contains to the bin i realized that the coco became black and earthy and was full of lombrics worms.
i kept this compost and mixed 40% of this with worms with 60% of fresh coco fiber and husk.
the blue widow and the hawaiian snow loved this medium yet, they grew like weed since they’re in.

i just have seedlings pictures right now and will make new as they grow and change.
they will have a foliar feed of MR1+AminoXtr every week and cal green every twoo weeks, that with a light Ec water/feeding every 3 watering, ph should be 6,3/6,5 and when i water without nutes the Ph is the same.

i attached one a few of the only pics i have

feel free to upload any outdoor grows pics, i love it and love to share on what i like, then come on and make this thread yours if you like it too.
DSC_16711.jpg
DSC_1663.jpg
DSC_15161.jpg

first are the H.S.H and two others are H.Snow and B.Widow

cheers. ;)

hey friends,
i’ve checked the sunlight time in my area on the web and the length is 13,1hours a day, then i understand why the 2 oldest which grown 2 weeks under 18/6 in the groom are flowering right now, should be 14hours at the end of the month.

i hope they will return to veg soon.
in another hand, the H.S.H have grown a bit since 8/10 days, i’ll pic them tomorrow.

i send green vibes to you all’

thanx Ajag, i hope you are right and that they will reveg after i take the few buds off in a couple weeks.

the Hawaiian S.H. grown a lot since sprouted and i still don't have anything to take pics!!!
i'll manage to take something to pic them at the end of next week.
i'm going to do camping in the countryside with kids this week.
then will not update until i'm back....

i wish you have a nice shinny week too.
Ciao.

hi friends, everything sound nice as i have found a small rough camera to take a few pics and show you their good growth.
when i'll come back from my country-side-week, i'll upload a nice update.

hey friends, as i promised i have a few pics of the babes, these are Hawaiian Skunk Haze and i hope for a male to collect pollen and play a bit with regular seeds or even fem seeds if i manage to grab some colloidal silver.
anyway i would love a male to cross with a heavy indica like for example Hy-pro Enemy of the State that one of my buddy grows.
i really think i could find some blowing phenos in such a cross between the 2 opposite.
so, here are the babies plus the 2 think different , the ghost and the late (sprouted 10/12 dayz after planting, i was sure it died...) they both grown very healthy!!!
P10104563.JPG
P10104545.JPG
P10104551.JPG

first are 5 hawaiian S.H from herbies as freebies plus 2 unknown clones that started to flower but will reveg soon for sure.
second and third are the 2 auto think different from dutch passion. they have exactly the same size and healthy growth.
Please click here to see 2 zucchini seedlings at 8/10 dayz in soil and 5/6 dayz from sprout. :Namaste:

as you see i'm a happy grower. i wish the same for you in your garden.
Ciao.

i don't know yet how the Hawaiian Skunk Haze will be at the end but i'm nearly sure they'll produce well a lot of small budz as some of them have the same shape than the Hawaiian snow in early veg.
not sure how long herbies shall have them beans as freebies...
have a nice day Doc.

What's E.D.:thumb:
I got a pack of those HSH regular's also.I got mine from a buddy that does not do regular seed's.:high-five:
I did not find a lot of info on them,but did read somewhere that Herbie said to look at the info for the Hawaiian maui wowie from High quality as they are nearly the same,but Idk for sure.
I have yet to pop any and will be watching this one for sure.:Namaste:

nice Jimmy, i'm nearly sure this strain is something not to miss for sativa connoisseurs.
their shape reminds me so much the Hawaiian snow in early veg, i wish they took more from the hawaiian and haze than from Skunk except for the flowering time length.
keep me posted about your babies, will you open a thread for them? we could mix pictures from us both in the 2 threads and make it more rich in info about this new strain and having fun.
what do you think ?

I only got the HSH.He did not want to part with the fem's.lol
I don't blame him at all.I wanted the Strawberry blue but they only sent him 1.lol
I have yet to germ my HSH.I really do not have the room to start another strain.
What the hell,I will start a few and see what happen's.:thumb:
I think that there are going to be a lot of HSH growing going on and since you basically have the title in your journal that you should make this HSH Central.A place where all HSH grower's can post and compare note and pic's.How's that sound?

that sounds something i like to hear, so i'm 100% ok for that, but i'm not sure how to change my thread's title...
have to try to do it now.
it would be amazing to see several HSH grown in soil, coco, hydro and indoor or out in the Central thread.
pretty nice idea Jimmy.

mighty fine soil setup you will give them, i always want to try Promix for the outdoor but unfortunately,it is not possible to find it in some part of old Europe...
i soaked 2 delicious cotton candy fems myself today a few hours before, that's funny.
if you really want this strawberry blue, i have one and will mail it if you like, i'll not pop it this year, i plan to run Moby dick again from the mother i'll choose to keep after harvest of this run, then if you want it, it is with pleasure my friend.
i have the stunning hawaiian snow in selfed-fem seeds if you like a few too.
i always share MJ it is one of my few main goals in that world.
feel free to post anything related to your seedling anytime welcome Jimmy.

really? i didn't know that to share seeds or cuts is not allowed on the forum , sorry Jimmy.
no probs M8.
about the Promix, i read many good thing and about growology too, i'm just curious, i'll stick to the nutes i use until i come across something better and i'm sure it will take a while as they have the most high tech nutes production and own many minerals extraction sites.
actually they sell the basic mineral stuff to most of the professional in that category.

Got the sane freebies man :)
I got 3 HSH growing and they're very vigorous and definitely sativa dominant. Will be posting new pics in couple of hours in my journal. Happy growing!

hi Conrad, nice about your HSH and feel free to upload photo on our thread, it is your thread too if you are growing HSH Atm.
have a nice and green day man.

Back
Top Bottom