Seedsman Hawaiian Skunk Haze - Herbies Freebies In Coco With Coco Compost & Worms

Ok, here we go, I got three going, but the third one is a little bit behind as it was popped later.
As you can see on the pics below, they are quite uniform, they are very vigorous, and have typical 70-90% sativa features. I expect them to grow more or less like classic hazes. They are a little bit over three weeks old at the moment. They will be transplanted in a week or so.

hsh2.jpg

hshtwo.jpg

niiiiiice Conrad, they looks very happy with you.
nice green and evident vigor, fingers crossed for the most females as possible!!!
cool you uploaded your pics, it is nice to show what freebies can make when just right cares are given.
Welcome aboard to THE GROWING HSH OFFICIAL THREAD

Well, homemade organic soil mix makes all my plants happy :) Yeah, they're limey green, much fairer than my other seedlings.

Well nothing popped yet.lol.I am using the paper towel method.They should pop today if not I will pop a few in a glass of water to soak and go that route.By the way what nutrient's are you using?

hey Jimmy, what's up M8?
i give them some Fish mix and a bit of Metrop Aminoxtr for now, nothing more, i will go-on with some Mr1 when 5/6 set of leaves appears.
i wish yours pop as they should.
have a nice day Bro'

I fimmed one of these last night, we'll see how it's gonna do in Italian jungle ;)

usualy, true sativa strains loves the Fim technique, they should respond fast and well, i'll soon do it too but i like 5/6 established sets of leaves before to Fim, but it is not a rule at all and you can Fim at the Third set without any troubles.
you'll show us the results soon.

keep them happy Conrad.

Yeah, almost all of them do :)
One of these will be kept around, so I need to make it short for later extreme LST style forced flowering.

hey HSH Friends, i'm curious to see more young HSHs, as mine have many side branches growing, like if i had topped them...:whoa:
i think (but really i'm not sure) that the fact is that sun here; is a real heavy hammer, then maybe the plants grows with short internode like if under a very close to their heads CFL.
it is my suggestion to explain that as they are pretty the same all the 5...and are shaped like diff phenos for sure, i can't wait to see them budding !!!
i've transplanted the 5 in some various containers from 3 liters to 10 and will repot all around 1st week o June.
i hope more fellows will post here their adventures with them HSH.
don't be shy, it is not a competition at all, just a little way to try to give a bit more knowledge about this strain to all the Community.
So, go-on friends !!i

i wish you a green hazy day.

hey HSH Friends, i’m curious to see more young HSHs, as mine have many side branches growing, like if i had topped them...:whoa:.

Exactly the same thing I've noticed on one of my HSHs, it's starting to branch out after first node. Might be a sign it's gonna be a female!

life is goin’on nicely there Jimmy,
can you think about what these little things will become in a couple month?
i like so much to figure this out as it is so funny and unbelievable.
nice start Buddy, i wish them the best.
cool to post on our dedicated thread.

Well, let's hope they have a reasonable flowering time. I expect them around late October ;)

Back
Top Bottom