Seedsman Hawaiian Skunk Haze - Herbies Freebies In Coco With Coco Compost & Worms

nice Jimmy, i love seedlings !!!
they looks like mine did at the same age.
thanx to upload on our thread Jimmy.
have a nice day M8.

Today i gave some Piranha to all of the outside grow for the first time in their yet short life.
i wish they'll like...

Ok, guys. I think I know what we have on our hands.
Herbies has given us Hawaiian Maui Wowie Skunk bred by High Quality Seeds.
Why?

I found a quoted e-mail from them on another growing forum, which says to look that way. For my money they just renamed the strain to make it more appealing as normally these beans go for £2.28 a single one, and we know they give away stuff that doesn't really get sold, and is usually quite cheap. I got their Kerala Krush (named Kerala x Skunk) this way last year and although my pheno was shitty I ended up with some wonderful skunky sativa. Just smoked some yesterday.

This a grow/smoke report for this strain, which was found on another website:

"I saw these on seedsdirect when I was ordering some other stuff and needed to spend a little more to get the freebies so I bought a pack to get over the hump. I germinated just 2 seeds for the hell of it and to see what was up with it and if I should bother using up my time/space/power on this strain. I was extremely pleasently surprised as I got 2 girls and they both smelled like haze but with a hint of like a sour black cherry....anyway, the smell is incredible. I rolled up a joint of it to try after it just had been dryed and I could not believe 2 things...1 the headrush I got instantly and 2 It tasted exactly like it smelled and it was like it had been already curing for 3 months. I have never grown and had a bud not taste at all greeny/fresh if smoked within 2 or 3 weeks after drying. This strain is very Sativa in apppearance and growth. It took about a 100 days to finish and was worth the long wait. It really stretched alot when put into flower and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with height issues. I had one problem with a overwatering while I was on vacation because my friend decided to water when the top was a little dry instead of following my instructions. I also noticed it still needed alot of nitrogen to keep it going thru the long flowering period. I also had hermie problems with both plants and had to cull one of them at 5 1/2 weeks due to it being overwhelmed with nanners. The other one just popped a few around 7 weeks and I had to keep a eagle eye on it so nothing would make it past me and spread its love dust. I do think that if I could of switched to 11/13 instead of 12/12 that it might of helped with the hermie problem. As far as smoking this strain is very smooth and very tasty. It really makes you savor the smoke as the aftertaste it leaves is extremely pleasent on the palette. The high is sudden and powerful with intense headrushes. I find myself very ambitious and useful after smoking and you can even think clear while being wasted. Ive been strickly smoking this strain in the morning and it never seems to make me tired or lazy which I love. I would recommend this strain for $30 to anyone who wants to try something unique and exotic with paying out the you know what...lol"

high Conrad, glad you found this clue about our Babies, i was sure that we may find some nice phenos in those bunches of seeds, some of them really looks like some Hawaiian snow phenos that i LOVE in early veg.
i took pics of mine this morning and will try to find a couple minutes today to upload between kids activity.
have a nice week-end Friends.

you did a great search Conrad, and really it confirms a part of what i thought.
thanx once more for this wise contribution M8.

high friends, i have a pic of the HSH from today:
P10107044.JPG

they are 2 more i'll show later, they are somewhere else on the terrace.

They look great, are you planning on doing any training on them. I'm a firm believer that a little manipulation goes a long way in increasing yield.

i think like you M8 but my place is very windy place and it blows strong on the girlz, then it is dangerous to do it here, and the most important is that i'm lazy and prefer to focus on indoor to learn what i need to know.
but you are 100% right TrysHard, a bit LSTing and super-cropping can turn a plant into a monster if it genes allows it to.

I'm subbed! I have a Hawaiian Snow pushing out the third set of true leafs. Q? How many phenos does the HS have?

I'm subbed! I have a Hawaiian Snow pushing out the third set of true leafs. Q? How many phenos does the HS have?

hey 420K, thanx to stop here M8,
about your question, i know 3 identified Phenos myself but sure they are lot more.
i have 2 Atm, look at my diaries , one is outside and the other in the groom and fox-tail like a dog!!!

Welcome on :420: and feel free to upload any related pics or document which may be nice to know for all here.

thanx 420K and have a green sticky day.

2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_8_2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_9_2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_6_1.JPG
Aloha all you Hawaiian Skunk Haze growers. I will be joining in the fun growing H.S.H. I will be starting germination tomorrow and take it from there. It will be outdoors in soil and grown here in Hawaii. I too got freebies from Herbies along with Strawberry Blue snd Cotton Candy. I am going to do my 1st summer grow with the freebies than my 2nd grow will be the others I paid for. I will post pics along with you guys. Should be fun. Am I welcome to join you all in the H.S.H. Grow? Here are a few pics of my last summer grow.

i just have seedlings pictures right now and will make new as they grow and change.
they will have a foliar feed of MR1+AminoXtr every week and cal green every twoo weeks, that with a light Ec water/feeding every 3 watering, ph should be 6,3/6,5 and when i water without nutes the Ph is the same.

i attached one a few of the only pics i have

feel free to upload any outdoor grows pics, i love it and love to share on what i like, then come on and make this thread yours if you like it too.
DSC_16711.jpg
DSC_1663.jpg
DSC_15161.jpg

first are the H.S.H and two others are H.Snow and B.Widow

cheers. ;)[/QUOTE]

hey Sunny, i'm very glad we have you here.
new contributors means more show, more good tips, more mistakes, then lot more knowledge and skill for us all about this strain.
you are warmly welcome among us and on my threads Sunny.
your past grow's plant pics are very nice, i wish our actual HSH turn all like that!!!
our thread become bigger every week, that is so cool.
have a nice greeny day Sunny.

What's up everyone.I got a few pic's of the H.S.H's.
I am going to call my last up date on the 8th,Day one. of veg.
This is from today so I am calling it Day 10 of veg.
The one on the right was topped at second node.Going to flux it.lol

029202.JPG
030181.JPG
031182.JPG
037135.JPG

I will be transplanting today and pic's will follow soon after.Also they are now under Greensun led Znet4's.
see ya soon.:thumb:

What's up everyone.I got a few pic's of the H.S.H's.
I am going to call my last up date on the 8th,Day one. of veg.
This is from today so I am calling it Day 10 of veg.
The one on the right was topped at second node.Going to flux it.lol

029202.JPG
030181.JPG
031182.JPG
037135.JPG

I will be transplanting today and pic's will follow soon after.Also they are now under Greensun led Znet4's.
see ya soon.:thumb:

Hey Bro', i see you are getting fun with those beans and your Znet 4 led panels.
plants looks to me like they love it for sure.

nice pics, thanx to contribute to this dedicated thread M8, i made a few myself but with the phone because i didn't have anymore batteries in the cam...
i'll upload it later soon.
have a nice day Jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom