Seedsman Hawaiian Skunk Haze - Herbies Freebies In Coco With Coco Compost & Worms

i made a coupla pics myself too of the HSkunk haze:
DSC_2197.jpg
DSC_2196.jpg

i'll make some more tomorrow.
have a nice day all'.

Beautiful plants my green growing friend. I just finished my Hawaiian grow... Hawaiian absolutely loves " voodoo juice " from AN.
One thing with my grow, since you have the long flowering times...is to flush on week 6 and week 8 and Haze's don't like to be overfed.

my two cent's ... I am subbd' :goodjob:

Very nice, ecdriver. Looks like you got two different phenos going. Mine has been transplanted already to their secret spots, where they'll be growing till October as I hope they finish by then. Till this point they're doing ok, although one has been damaged by the hailstorm, but this was just a natural topping. Will probably take some pics next week.

Good wedd to ya, HSH growers :rollit:

Waow Man, this plant is a real sativa , i love this kind of plants, i think i have this pheno on one of the seeds i popped,
one of my HSH looks a lot like this one.

Very nice, ecdriver. Looks like you got two different phenos going. Mine has been transplanted already to their secret spots, where they'll be growing till October as I hope they finish by then. Till this point they're doing ok, although one has been damaged by the hailstorm, but this was just a natural topping. Will probably take some pics next week.

Good wedd to ya, HSH growers :rollit:
hey Conrad, nice to see ya around the HSH thread M8!!!
i wish you a great luck for this guerilla grow Man, i'm sure they will be huge.
have a shiny sticky day Conrad.

It sure looks like 80-90% sativa, almost pure. But that confirms genetics which should be Maui Wowie and Skunk # 1 (probably The Pure). I heard that Maui Wowie had been brought to Hawaii from Mexico, so you got Mexican sativa pheno in the end :) Kona Gold is also around in seed form again, one seed bank found some 70's seeds.

Yeah and 11-weeker will be last week of October, first week of November runner :)

I have to add 1.5 -2 gallons twice a week,the third time I just change the nutrient water.Im using GH Flora Series and Liquid Koolbloom.I add just ph water the two times,no nutes.My TDS meter reads at 775 at nute change,at about 400 at first top off.

Bulldog Northern Lights is supposed to be 8week flowering time,but Im on week 5 day 4 since flipped to 12/12 and I seriously dont think it will be done.I also have a Strain Hunters Money Maker Im trying out and she is about hal the size of the HSH and the NL.But she is coming along beautifully.Ill post a pic of the MM in a bit.Good luck to everyone on theirs and cant wait to see what the buds look like.

right Nola, about the flowering length many breeders claim a shorter time than reality shows in the end.
but for me a long (and healthy) flower period means more fruits and more trichs, then i prefer to wait and look at what the trichs shows to harvest or wait longer.
i’m nearly sure* (if the plant is healthy from the start until now) that this version of the NL crossed with a Skunk#1 is more productive if it flowers longer.
and i never seen any MoneyMaker yet, nice if you post a couple pics, or more...
thanx to be there with us Nola, talking about our lovely loved plant.
have a nice sticky smelly funky day M8

I heard about Money Maker as of a commercial plant giving huge yield.

Back
Top Bottom