Seedsman Hawaiian Skunk Haze - Herbies Freebies In Coco With Coco Compost & Worms

My two Hawaiian Skunk Hazes. I have another one, which got its ass kicked by a hailstorm, but I'll check it out tomorrow. Anyway, they all do really well in guerilla conditions with very high humidity, so I'd say this is quite strong plant overall :tokin:

Number 1 (has been topped as you can see)
hsh_04.jpg
hsh_01.jpg
hsh_02.jpg

Number 2 (a candidate for a male)
hsh_male_01.jpg
hsh_male_03.jpg
hsh_male_02.jpg

And my Malawi Gold if someone wants to see a pure sativa :)
malawi_05.jpg
malawi_04.jpg
malawi_02.jpg
malawi_01.jpg

Happy growing, folks :Namaste:

Babys are looking good.Wish I could grow some outdoors here.I like growing indoors,but would like to do 1or 2 outside.Maybe one day soon Louisiana will get with the program....Have a Good Day and happy smoking to everyone!!

Jimmy, yours look like they are a bit more on the skunk side, wouldn't you say? How is LED growing by the way? Is it full spectrum? Do you have UVB there?

if you have a successful experience at Scroging, i would be glad if you coach me a bit on this new adventure.
have a green nice day Conrad.

No problem. I actually did it once, but it's really simple Got your setup ready?

That was the final effect of my outdoor SCROG last year. The plant is Afghan Kush.
afghani_scrog_1.JPG
afghani_scrog_2.JPG
afghani_scrog_4.JPG

afghan_22.JPG

afghan_31.JPG
IMG_59204.JPG

Jimmy, yours look like they are a bit more on the skunk side, wouldn't you say? How is LED growing by the way? Is it full spectrum? Do you have UVB there?

Yea man,I would say so.They are not growing like my Chocolate fondue that is sativa.There growing under Topled reflector's.There loving it,of course,but I don't know if they have uvb,or not.
I want to say no,but the Greensun led's I run in another tent do.
Speaking of C.F and scrog's
I just happen to have a pic of a C,F porta-scrog.
014629.JPG
015571.JPG

Love me some porta-scrog's.:high-five:

Yea man,I would say so.They are not growing like my Chocolate fondue that is sativa.There growing under Topled reflector's.There loving it,of course,but I don't know if they have uvb,or not.
I want to say no,but the Greensun led's I run in another tent do.
Speaking of C.F and scrog's
I just happen to have a pic of a C,F porta-scrog.
014629.JPG
015571.JPG

Love me some porta-scrog's.:high-five:

hey Jimmy, like many others told you already, i really like your porta'scrog-style, so nice M8.
plants are dripping with resin and are dark green all along the grow as i like to do myself until flush.
i'll def need your help too on the scrog plan if ya have a little time here and there :).
your HSH are the same, dark green and healthy. good job.
i send you some green sticky vibes my Jimmy.

Considering it was grown on my windowsill I was quite satisfied :) After 8 months of curing two bong rips put you down :bigtoke:

hey Jimmy, like many others told you already, i really like your porta'scrog-style, so nice M8.
plants are dripping with resin and are dark green all along the grow as i like to do myself until flush.
i'll def need your help too on the scrog plan if ya have a little time here and there :).
your HSH are the same, dark green and healthy. good job.
i send you some green sticky vibes my Jimmy.

I will gladly help when needed,but like coradino23 said,It's pretty simple.
The hardest thing was finding a good screen size.
Once you get it built ,it's basically just like lst,only you have a nice screen to tuck and bend with.

Bigger the screen, more budsites you can get. I've seen scrogs with 30 colas filling in over the screen. If you put it in the late veg, and have some patience to hold the button on flowering for a bit, you're gonna finish with impressive yield of lb or even more.

Bigger the screen, more budsites you can get. I've seen scrogs with 30 colas filling in over the screen. If you put it in the late veg, and have some patience to hold the button on flowering for a bit, you're gonna finish with impressive yield of lb or even more.

i would love to have the same as you or Jimmy , but for a first attempt i’m not expecting a huge monster.
this technique is the best to increase the "bud to plant" ratio Imo. and it really looks fun in the end also.
i’m sure you’ll love to help and advise me when time will come...i know you can’t hold back when it is about our sweet loved plant.

It's cool and it helps you to control light exposure. Practically, plant is under your command, but LST will do too, although there's more tying up involved. My Cotton Candy is being trained that way and is responding very well with budsites shooting up. You can see sativa in her. Then, Green Crack with its Afghani genes is harder, cause it grows slower and has shorter internodes. With SCROG whole thing is a fairy tale :bong:

i would love to have the same as you or Jimmy , but for a first attempt i’m not expecting a huge monster.
this technique is the best to increase the "bud to plant" ratio Imo. and it really looks fun in the end also.
i’m sure you’ll love to help and advise me when time will come...i know you can’t hold back when it is about our sweet loved plant.
Thank's E.D:Namaste:
That one in the pic is was my first scrog.I don't think you will have any problem at all with it.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for a screen.:thumb:

Ran into a little issue today.I haven't been home since Sunday and I check my ladies today and my HSH has reached the top of my grow tent which is 63" tall.Any ideas on what to do??

high Nola, if they are in 18/6, i would cut straight at the heigh that match your space. i mean top all the branches and main too.
these sativa continue to grow all along their life for the most of them, then hard topping is a pleasure for them.
they will bush in no time for sure, don't start the flowering light schedule too late...
hope it helps.
feel free to ask all you need to ask M8

drop a pic or two if you can make a few... better to understand for me and to try to answer better your question.

Tie up everything to create horizontal, even canopy. That'll help. If you flipped 46 days ago that won't help me to say for how long they'll be stretching as I need to know when they started FLOWERING! This strain is supposed to be ready between 9-11 weeks indoor, so you're looking at 5-6 weeks of stretch and tripling in size. Yeah, that's a haze all right :)

Back
Top Bottom