Seedsman Hawaiian Skunk Haze - Herbies Freebies In Coco With Coco Compost & Worms

Nola, you can pinch all the branches (supercropping) you can save a bit of growth like that.
bending all the branches ant tie down the main stalk is the best solution Atm and Imo.
have a nice day Friends.

I wanted to suggest a SCROG as it's not too late, but dunno how Nola is gonna find a screen so quickly. I never tried supercropping, but I know it works. The same its variation, twisting the stem. Well, I guess we're looking at a very stabilised hybrid as most phenos look quite similar leaning mostly to Maui Wowie. I got two exactly the same ones and one looking more like Skunk #1, but then it might be a male.

i'm uploading some pics of my HSH atm and i only have 1 looking like this stretchy hazy one, it is the pheno i'm looking for when it is a matter of haze, i look for the latest, longest, long thin sativa shaped leaves. unfortunately i only have 1 but it looks like a girl so far...
i'll show it soon.
i didn't know that to scrog after the first 1.5 month of flowering period was possible on some plant like this one, so cool if it is!!!
it is not difficult to setup a net above the girl you can build it with many cheap things.
enjoy this real haze as much as you can M8, holly plants Haze are.

I think Nola is not very far ahead into flowering and these small flowers can still be trained, but for the matter of convenience I'd go for LST, and if the branches are too long to bend them outwards I'd do it across one another and tie them in a knot. Yeah, sativas. My outdoor grow is full of them this time :)

if i'm lucky, if that specimen of HSH that i like is a female in fact, i plan to clone it to keep the Gen and maybe try a cross or twoo when i'll have some golden powder in stock !!!
another one that is looking female to me ,looks more like an old-school skunk-hybrid but i don't know anything more yet about it, it is bushy and looks female to me that's all.
the 3 others are looking like males so far...
have to wait and put them under 12/12 with the flushing Hawaiian Snow when the Mobies are harvested and i'll get space on the table, just to sex them, i hope they'll tell the truth in the following 12/15 dayz after dropped in groom.
many plans, many plans...for only one Plant.
:thanks: for reading my ten years old boy spoken English :geek:

I second that to 100% Conrad, i did the same on a few plants myself outside in past years.
i'll open a new thread where we'll talk about a couple plants i'll drop in full ground in Nature with a photoreceptor battery for energy source that will turn on a small pump on a timer.
i'll have to dig the reservoir under the ground and fill a 50liters empty oil barrel with clean water.
it is a new story to come...

Yeah, that figures :) A cross of Maui Wowie and The Pure (original Skunk #1) will give two main phenos if backrossed/stabilized well. I'm actually thinking about getting pure Maui Wowie or Kona Gold for next season if HSH finishes in reasonable time, is not affected by mold, and has good sativa high. We'll see about that, but first I have to finish my Cotton Candy and Green Crack. The first one started flowering today and is scheduled for the end of July. Still waiting for GC to show preflowers, but this is a fast finisher, so should be ready even sooner!

i have a few pics of the pheno i like:

DSC0067.JPG
DSC001210.JPG

second pic is 2 cotton candies fem from delicious i've just repoted today in huge coco pots: one in a 30liters smart-pot and another in a 50liters coco pot. wait and see...................................:thumb:

i also dropped trichoderma and myccorizae in both pots and coco 1 week before to transplant the baby girls.
i hope they will like.

well, Friends, i thought at the beginning of this thread that it would be a real continuing fall of pictures of all the phenos HSH can give !!!
so, girlz and guyz, don't be afraid, put a pic-up needle on a good Galette and drop your pics , i would love to see a few more...
i bet you'll do it soon!!

since a few dayz i've re-download some old goodies i've all bought once and for most of them twice in the "real life" in the last 25/28 past years, then i'm not a hacker neither a Geek so far...:rolleyes3:rolleyes3.
all that to say that one of my real fav is Robert Charlebois in his firsts Barclay's albums.
a real psychedelic rock sometime close to the punk sound and attitude, definitely some true Rock'nRoll long before it was "in vogue" in other places of the world.
just ask youtube and enjoy for free if ya don't want to download.
simply a strong nice moment of good music.

This pheno of HSH is a great sativa!

Robert Charlebois you say? First time I hear about that guy and I'm an ardent 60's psycg fan an collector. I have to check him out I guess.

This pheno of HSH is a great sativa!

Robert Charlebois you say? First time I hear about that guy and I'm an ardent 60's psycg fan an collector. I have to check him out I guess.

yes i bet on this one for the HSH.
as you'll see there are 2 good albums from Charlebois with nice modern pot rock'nroll for the period.

Tie up everything to create horizontal, even canopy. That'll help. If you flipped 46 days ago that won't help me to say for how long they'll be stretching as I need to know when they started FLOWERING! This strain is supposed to be ready between 9-11 weeks indoor, so you're looking at 5-6 weeks of stretch and tripling in size. Yeah, that's a haze all right :)
it actually started flowering about 2.5 weeks ago

So you're looking at 2 more weeks of stretching at least with your pheno! You need to step up immediately and LST her, cause she's gonna hit your lamp very soon if you cannot just raise it. You're gonna get a better yield that way too. Extreme measures - if you just cannot do anything mentioned above - are either trimming 50% of fan leaves or root pruning. That will stop her for sure :)

Thanks,my lights are about to go off,so Ill do a little research and see what approach to take.My light is lifted all the way.So its either remove fan leaves or trim roots....Ill post my results tomorrow.Time to start reading about trimming roots.

i would do a hard LST session every 2/3 days until end of stretch.
it can be really manageable with just only good LST.

Back
Top Bottom