Seeking information about Mylar

zagil

hi all
this is my first post in this forum and after searching about the different type of mylar grades or the number that the manufacturer use to describe the type of mylar is used ..... my question is what are the deferent between 210D,600D, and 1200D what is the best of these type or grades of mylar .....

after my search i could not find the information i seek, so i hope some one can stat the different of these types.

thanks for you reply
you can google 600d mylor and you will find what i mention but there are 210D ,, 600D ,, 1200D ,, and also 1680D

what are theses number hammy i don't know !!!

I could be wrong as fuck, but if you go cheap like me and purchase mylar blankets, you'll notice there's a great sum of lumens that shine through it , which would result to density I believe. So my anwser would be: The D, Density. Though remember flat white is better then Mylar, I just don't have the time and money and effort to spraypaint everything white, then add a waterproof gloss to it.

I found Mylar to be a PIA to work with, and tough to clean. Try panda film...

hi guys, its just the overall thickness, the higher the number the thicker the material, i use normal space blanket wich is 210d and a friend in a bigger box uses about 1200d with is basically roof insulation.. both work, i believe if i built a new box i would also use the thick stuff, we both grow with the same lights, same clones and same water and nutes and his box always performs just a little better than mine..

Back
Top Bottom