Self defoliating plant?

Lazarus13

Wanna run this past you good folks to see if its normal or if i need to do something i may have missed.
Quick background info:
White Widow. 2 in a 5 gallon dwc. Temps fluctuate between 72° and 81° RH was ~55% and has been lowered to ~50% since i am entering the flowering stage. They are now in the second week of the 12/12 flip.
Ph fluctuates between 5.5 and 6.1 and ppms are around 1100 or so.
Im using AN 3 part ph perfect along with Bud Ignitor, CA/MG, rhino skin, Voodoo, Great White, humic acid and a few drops of superthrive in my slightly over 4 gallon rez.
Roots are super healthy and my upper canopy is lush with just a slight amount of burn on the tips from over-nuting a bit.
The past 2 or 3 weeks some of the under foliage has been drying up and falling off. No discoloration, they just shrivel and go bye bye. I apologize that my pics are sideways or upside down. I wasnt planning on uploading these pics so i didnt turn my phone the right way to get them to upload correctly.
week1_flower.jpg

Its not letting me upload anymore photos at the moment. I'll try again in a few minutes. The other pics are in my gallery if i cant get them up here. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I was thinking maybe the canopy being so thick was keeping light from the lower level and causing them to atrophy. Is that a thing?

Yeah, in past grows I've seen leaves yellow up and die off from the plant using up its stores, I've just never seen them brown up and fall off. Thanks for reassurance tho.

Back
Top Bottom