Ganjagrowergu

Strain Name - Sensi NL x GG#4

From - local trade

When - Today

Type - Indica dominant hybrid

Appearance - small dense buds with a purple hue. Densely coated in trichomes

Smell - sweet like mildly fermented berries
Taste - like dark berries and black pepper
Type of Buzz - very relaxing for an all day smoke, if being confused is okay many times during the day. Lol
Length of Buzz - 2 hours, hard to judge because of my copious consumption of cannabis. I smoke about every two hours, some cultivars wear down before that mark, this one is perfect.
Best Medicinal Use - anti anxiety, seems good for my bad joint pain, and depression.
Overall - I could smoke this stuff all day. The buds burn to a clean ash in my wife's large glass bowl. Haven't vaped it yet but smokes smooth as silk.

Promotes an overall good attitude. Body high like a strong indica while causing fleeting moments of confusion throughout the first hour after smoking. Probably good for the creative types. Could also be good for insomnia, nothing works for me but this seems to work for my wife.

Easy to grow, start to finish. The top half of the plant was chopped at exactly 8 weeks into flowering. 11/13 from seed... In the future I would top her once or twice. If one had a longer veg time than I, she would train beautifully and yield better than this unaltered gal.

Back
Top Bottom