Sensi Seeds - Shiva Skunk

Yeah big Dutch classic, a lot of Shiva, which is Skunk #1 x Northern Lights #5 if I remember well, was available here in the 90's. Very strong weed indeed it was and easily causing disorientation if we hit too much, and we did :hookah: I was more into sativa-dominant skunks like Orange Bud, but it was really good weed.

Yeah big Dutch classic, a lot of Shiva, which is Skunk #1 x Northern Lights #5 if I remember well, was available here in the 90's. Very strong weed indeed it was and easily causing disorientation if we hit too much, and we did :hookah: I was more into sativa-dominant skunks like Orange Bud, but it was really good weed.

Hi Conradino!

Thanks for checking out my little grow :)!

I can honestly say that this plant is a genuine keeper. Most everyone who has tried it, loves it (specially the forest berry phenotype). I'm just learning about Sativa genetics. My last 2 grows were Super Lemon Haze and Moonshine Haze. I'm quickly becoming a convert. Flower time aside, the sat strains are much easier to get stuff done, but still be super high. The Indica strains are my go to for bed time now . I'm a lot more productive now days.

I hear you man. It's worth mentioninf that there are also sativas which will have you done nothing and these are usually the best :)

Pure you definitely have to try one of Himalatan sativas, like my Nanda Devi, and then there's Thai like Double Thai by Ace, but this is even for me out of reach due to too long flowering time. Graytail recommended Carnival a lot, a type of Spanish haze. And then of course are other hybrids, but not that pure :)

Thank you Conradino! :thanks:

Nanda Devi is sold out everywhere. I'll be keeping my eye out for this one. It sounds perfect to me. The Kali Mist I'm growing now is supposed to be great Sativa too. I just dropped 5 Blue Dream seeds for my next grow. that is Haze x Blue Berry. I've found some sativa/Indica hybrids that are extremely potent (WiFi)!

Hi iron,

It was such a great smoke. I still have people asking for it. I think the fact that it wasn't too intense was part of its charm. It was great for first time smokers and everyday smokers. Gets you loaded without any racyness and you can still get shit done lol!

Thanks for stopping in. :thanks:

Hi iron,

It was such a great smoke. I still have people asking for it. I think the fact that it wasn't too intense was part of its charm. It was great for first time smokers and everyday smokers. Gets you loaded without any racyness and you can still get shit done lol!

Thanks for stopping in. :thanks:

Did you find much variation from seed to seed? For example, is your feedback similar for each individual grow? I take most reviews with a grain of salt (in this is in no way a shot to ANY reviewer). In my experience, why wife's temperament prior to consuming dictates the affect she feels (or This is my observation anyway). Reading this review has my curiosity peaked. I think I want to try it.

Did you find much variation from seed to seed? For example, is your feedback similar for each individual grow? I take most reviews with a grain of salt (in this is in no way a shot to ANY reviewer). In my experience, why wife's temperament prior to consuming dictates the affect she feels (or This is my observation anyway). Reading this review has my curiosity peaked. I think I want to try it.

Hi Spitz!

The two plants I grew were not exact replicas. One was more Northern Lights and one was very skunky. The skunky one smelled like forest berries and the high was as good as anything I've grown or smoked. I'm really into the OGs and chem type weed now because the flavor, but they can be a little too powerful for everyday use. A good skunk like this one is hard to beat when it comes to the high. This would be up there with some of the best I've smoked. It's been over two years since I've grown it so I've had lots of time to reflect on this weed. Women really like it for some reason too.

I think they have fems available now, but no idea if those are as good as the regs I grew. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this strain to anyone.

i cant do anything now. lung disease. if it can gunk up a bong, it can gunk up your lungs. oh well. found this out, about 30 months ago. now, just got put on oxygen. sweet. so, i went and bought a challenger, with a hemi. life is short. shorter, without any lungs left. still enjoy my plants, tho. stopped cigs, 11 years ago. should have stopped weed too. nothing is perfect. and, like the dr tells me, smoke, is smoke. still, can do edibles. not that i particularly like them. to intense. hard to meter. if you havent smoked in a while, one toke is plenty. four tokes, of anything, would put me over the edge, with no tollerance. lol. nice looking strain, you have there. sounds like you found the pheno.

Back
Top Bottom