Sessions Has Neither The Authority Nor The Evidence To Pursue A New Drug War

. Trump got my vote simply because I voted against her.

That's a shitty way to look at it bro. Picking the lessor of 2 evils. Not your fault I get it. I just don't see the Clintons the way you see them.

By voting for Thump you most certainly are a supporter. You can't gloss over that with "I picked the lessor of 2 evils". That's almost saying it's Clinton's fault we have Trump! Nah ... doesn't float even in a calm sea. Just sayin....

Hopefully Clump will somehow see the light and get on the right side and steady up the ship ... for our country's sake.

He needs a few prayers ... as do us all.

What about the spending bill that was put in place during the Obama Admin that prevented federal government to pursue Cannabis in states where it was legal for rec and/or meds.

It's the spending bill the keeps our government funded, and it specifically says no federal monies can be used to pursue cannabis in states that have medical and/or recreational use laws on the books.

It's called the The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2017 - passed again this year thru congress.

Not sure of what you speak.... the feds weren't perusing cannabis.... if they're were rogue local Federal DA's doing whatever they wanted, pretty sure those arrests were thrown out.... I "think" Harborside if SF was one.

Sorry but gotta correct you. There is no part of the spending bill that protects recreational States. It specifically covers Medical only. The recreational protection you're probably talking about is the Cole Memo, which was an internal memo directing the DOJ to place small time marijuana busts as a lowest priority. So even though it was in place if the Fed decided to they could still nab you for Rec.

Also the Cole Memo pretty much became obsolete when the new Administration came in. It's still there but they can use their discretion on who and why to enforce and prosecute.

A thing to note on the Medical protection in the budget. So far it's played out in court as being upheld to prevent any Federal money for either enforcement or prosecution, as long as the defendant is in total compliance with all State Medical Laws. So if the State says you can grow 3 plants and you grow 4 and get caught, they got you.

Back
Top Bottom