Seven Arrested In Major Drug Bust

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
FOUNTAIN, COLO. -- Fountain police arrested six men and a woman Thursday night after finding more than $150,000 worth of drugs in a motor home.

Police received reports that the group was damaging property and selling drugs at the KOA Kampground in Fountain shortly before midnight Thursday.

Police stopped the camper in the 5500 block of Travel Plaza Drive and arrested everyone after discovering drugs in the camper. The Metro 40's VNI street team assisted in recovering 65 pounds of illegal, refined marijuana in large bags, as well as two pounds of hashish. The suspects admitted to processing the refined marijuana into hashish.

Police said the drugs have a DEA value of $153,116.

The seven people arrested were 21-year-old Kenneth Gibson, 23-year-old XXX, 20-year-old Joshua Casebolt, a 19-year-old , 20-year-old Ethan Julian, 18-year-old Austin Skumanich and 19-year-old Grant Gronda. All were from either Florida or Michigan, and all face felony marijuana charges.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: coloradoconnection.com
Copyright: 2010 Barrington Broadcasting Group, LLC
Website: Seven arrested in major drug bust : News : ColoradoConnection.com

hey everybody, i got 65lbs of weed, a couple pounds hash and a kick-ass winnebago, who all wants to go down to the campground this weekend and raise some hell around a bunch of old people?

sorry man, but i own a bag of hammers that aint that fuckin dumb.

hey everybody, i got 65lbs of weed, a couple pounds hash and a kick-ass winnebago, who all wants to go down to the campground this weekend and raise some hell around a bunch of old people?

sorry man, but i own a bag of hammers that aint that fuckin dumb.

This is rude and if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I know these kids, I grew up with 3 of them..they may have not made the best decisions but they are not criminals and certainly don't need to be deemed "dumb."

The "65lb" was basically all trim, so thats a bunch of bull shit, on top of that the DEA estimated that to be about 150k YEAH FUCKIN' RIGHT.

stop reading the media and spewing more shit than love.:thanks::peace:

Back
Top Bottom