Seventh sign

Seventh Sign...Green Beach...Smoke 'Em Blind & Silly:15:...this is an all hands operation, so no abstaining allowed...we need everyone to smoke out these constipated malcontents and send a message to a valiant armed forces who serve in troubled times out of a sense of duty that we want them back safe! Clean those bongs, pipes, eurbos, vaporizers and all MJ related equipment in order to be ready for a force like no other! Roll those spliffs, blunts & chillums... bake those fire crackers & brownies.:smokin:

OK Moose...did I leave anything out?

Yes you did mate. Our call to arms! It's time to light em up!

OVER SMOKE THE JIHAD!!!!

:theband:🤘 Volcano salvos have begun Moose...Pinch let's get started early since the Aussies have a day ahead on us. :laughtwo:

Allah, help us deal with our tolerances as we bravely commit ourselves to the peace cause. May we stay strong and high as we face our foes. May we never run out of weed as we cross the land of Allah. May we always have water for our bubblers, and fire for our joints.

THE MASTER OF THE CARAVAN :
But who are ye in rags and rotten shoes,
You dirty-bearded stoners, blocking up the way?

THE STONERS :
We are the Stoners, master; we shall go
Always a little higher: it may be
Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
Across that angry or that glimmering sea,
White on a throne or guarded in a cave
There lives a prophet with a bong who can understand
Why men were born: but surely we are brave,
Who make the Golden Journey to Samarkand.

We will go and smoke to all corners of the globe. Join us pilgrims as we smoke for peace. :peace:

:laughtwo: I feel like I'm firing w/ a pea shooter, due to the fact that I put my Volcano away because I have my grandson is here and can't explain to him yet that I'm a MMJ patient. So it is single load & Toke w/ my Vapogenie Pipe, but I'm still flying at will...I just excuse myself...go to Papa's garage and "tinker"...and man do I have projects in the garage TO dO...:smokin:

Treated it like any other day.

I'm not very superstitious. I plan on having "13" tattooed on me very soon.

I was in Hawaii (Maui) on 6/6/06. I met some of the nicest people that were from Texas. Went to a Luau by myself and they asked me to join them. Couldnt ask for anything more. Had a great time meeting new people. 7/7/07 Triple sevens are lucky.

Back
Top Bottom