Severe rusting on edge of leaves

dwalkama

Hey guys,

What do you think this is? I just did a full flush and gave it some light nutes to try and fix the problem about a week ago, but I think it's getting worse. The plant also has really thin stems. Thanks for the responses!

420-magazine-mobile1797966955.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1817910120.jpg
420-magazine-mobile868673069.jpg

Can you turn off the blurple and take pictures under a more normal-tinted light? I'm about (optimistically) half color-blind anyway, so pictures of sick plants all done up in varying shades of <BLEEP> don't really show much. It appears as though you have several symptoms - including the veining of your leaves being way darker than the surrounding leaf tissue - but all I can tell for sure is the crunchy ends and the absolutely massive case of leaf clawing.

Can you turn off the blurple and take pictures under a more normal-tinted light? I'm about (optimistically) half color-blind anyway, so pictures of sick plants all done up in varying shades of <BLEEP> don't really show much. It appears as though you have several symptoms - including the veining of your leaves being way darker than the surrounding leaf tissue - but all I can tell for sure is the crunchy ends and the absolutely massive case of leaf clawing.
Sorry about that, here they are.

420-magazine-mobile251697373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile886613819.jpg
420-magazine-mobile655393734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1305047768.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1548401684.jpg

What are you giving for nutes and what is your ph going in and your ph going out?
Fox farms + calmag and ~6.5 going in. I don't check the runoff because I also use ffof which is heavily buffered and the readings coming out are usually very acidic

Fox farms + calmag and ~6.5 going in. I don't check the runoff because I also use ffof which is heavily buffered and the readings coming out are usually very acidic

How acidic? Ph run off in soil should be 5.6-6.0 to be optimal. If it is a lot lower you have a problem. Top dressing and amend into the top inch or two with a little dolomite lime would help.

Back
Top Bottom