Sexing help needed

znoop

is there anybody who can help with an advice, is this a hermy, male or what is it?
was vegging in soil as a female plant and now it has this things on each side near this top (or wrong FIM if you would like..)

Untitled118.png
Untitled50.png

thanks in advance!!

Probably a hermie ....... did you overstress it at all?

Yank it unless you need some pollen...

thanks guys for your quick input, your support is much appreciated!
temps were ok, 19C lights off, max 24-26 lights on.. it is in soil with pH 6.5, i'm always checking the run ofs..
I don't know if it was stressed so much, but you never know.. there was once a few hours of electricity cuttings I think it might be the reason.. or can it be from not enough watering? it happened I watered them once in 4-5 days with 250ml of water, now I give them every 2 days around 150-200ml..

hmm I was thinking so.. I bought a 20 seed Indoor Mix pack which says: Mix of four weed varieties that are easy to grow. - Master Kush - Northern Light - California Orange Bud - Big Bud. but they never specified their sex so probably you are right man, the seeds were not feminized, i've grown 8 of them seeds before but it was a bigger mix of varieties and I recall I had male plants back then as well, I was thinking there were hermies but they never were, probably pure males as you Jimmycricket say.. now I started the rest of them 12 and I've got only 4 sprouted, if one is male I'm f*cked, and have just 3 plants left.. I'll grow them big and clone..
thanks for your hint J!!

I know how it is man. When I first grew from a seed I hoped and prayed it was a female. The balls came and I didnt want to believe it, I would be looking right at it thinking maybe, just maybe I am wrong and its a girl. But sorry m8 its a boy.

When you do finally get a girl you will know. They IMO do not look anything at all similar.

I know how it is man. When I first grew from a seed I hoped and prayed it was a female. The balls came and I didnt want to believe it, I would be looking right at it thinking maybe, just maybe I am wrong and its a girl. But sorry m8 its a boy.

When you do finally get a girl you will know. They IMO do not look anything at all similar.

This just happened to me too. I had what ended up being a boy that I didn't want to accept. A day or two later, it was painfully obvious. Argggghhhhhhhh! :(

Yeah when it happens the first time or two you will be in denial.

As with anything that causes anguish the pain will subside eventually and you will realize its just part of the way things go.

If you want 1 female plant, then you should sprout 4 seeds. If you are after 5 females, better go ahead and sprout 15 seeds to be safe. ECT. You can always just keep the best of the best if you get extra females. But You can not turn a dude into a chick, unless you are in Thailand...

I thought those were pistils on the node below the nutsack.

Back
Top Bottom