Should 420 Magazine Offer A General Amnesty To Suspended Accounts?

Should 420 Magazine Offer A General Amnesty To Suspended Accounts?

• Yes

Votes: 89 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to apologize to @Duggan & @Doc Bud personally for not practicing more patience and pulling the plug on their memberships.

Without getting too deep into the details, we got into an argument over some drama and I banned them because the situation got too stressful for me. Being autistic, which plagues me with poor social skills, I just saw the situation as an administrative nightmare and never realized how banning them would impact all of the friends that were connected to them. When I pushed them away, many of their friends started supporting them by acting up and recruiting our members (their friends) to other sites. Some left on bad terms, getting banned for miscellaneous offenses, mostly recruiting.

At the time, I was shorthanded, financially strapped and overly stressed from handling more workload than I had ever experienced. I can clearly see now that those friends were just trying to stick together, and their loyalty was to each other and not just 420 Magazine. So to those of you who were banned for sticking up for your friends and/or recruiting during that fiasco, please accept my apology as well.

Looking back, I feel my mental disorder got in the way of handling the situation and feel just terrible that it got so out of hand. I've learned that when someone verbally attacks a person with autism, it can cause a "meltdown" from stress and "sensory overload", and the natural response is to push those people away. Being in a position of power, that was easy for me to do.

Moving forward, I vow to work harder on thickening my skin to be stronger during arguments and debates. If someone takes me to that stressful melt down phase, I'll tap out and let the rest of the team take over.

At the end of the day, I'm just your humble servant, leaving my ego at the door.

Thank you for your understanding, your support, and for giving me a second chance to make things right.

I am truly grateful for every single one of you.

Looking forward to leaving the past in the past and welcoming some of our brothers and sisters back home.

:Namaste:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom