Should I buy a 900w Mars II Hydro tonight?

EventHorizon

Just wondering what you guys think if I should buy a Mars II Hydro 900w (420w draw) for about $500 already including shipping off eBay tonight? Any other similar LED systems to consider? Any other sources than eBay?

:circle-of-love: Hi EventHorizon, the effective coverage of MarsII900w is 3.5'x3.5'. Hope it will be enough for your grow area.:Namaste: Some growers here has achieved good result from MarsII900w. You can check them first and make the decision.:high-five:
Just wondering what you guys think if I should buy a Mars II Hydro 900w (420w draw) for about $500 already including shipping off eBay tonight? Any other similar LED systems to consider? Any other sources than eBay?

LED? What's going on? You have been a pretty big critic of LED on here and now you are switching to the dark side? I know you can't go HID due to heat, but I never expected this kind of betrayal.

Listen to all the LED fan boys with their stretched out node sites and wilted leaves.

See what I mean? Wilted rubberized leaves from LED. How many of those LED setups do you have on her?

Not really worked up... just proving my point to a bunch of LED fan boys who like to take cheap shots at me. But trust me... do a few grows with your LED then switch to a 125w Sun God Komee Mini Lotus 6500K & 2100K CFLs... see for yourself. I wish someone told me better before I started growing LED... but at that time there was nothing but "LED = FUTURE!" ads and reviews out there. Now that it's been a few years and more grows have come out.... if you're a newb... don't fall into the flashy advertising and for the plants sake, start out with CFL before you go HPS, MH or Plasma.

hes a hater jaun, lol. probably bought LEDs back when they still werent worth a dime on the dollar, or just doesnt know how to use them. now with the increased spectrum, decreased heat, greater light intensity/spectrum with COB and you can get plants closer to bulbs since less heat...nothing much to compare/challenge

Back
Top Bottom