Question about used LED lights

blackpaw

Anyone have good luck with buying a used light from eBay or off craigs? More importantly, a used Mars Hydro LED. I have thrown myself into the fray of DIY/homebrew/MacGuyver/home MMJ growing. I went nuts and bought light after light until I realized I have no idea what I am doing. A pair of UFOs, 240w IR reflector, a Mars II 5w IR 400 watt, and the curveball, one lonely LED 150 watt w/ IR later and I still don't know what's going to work the best for the least $$........

If you had a chance to buy a Mars II 400 watt from CL or ebay used ($175 free ship) about $20 for less than what they go for new, would you take it? It would be my second II 5w IR 400watt, I won't be able to use it until my grow expands, rather, shifts direction, from to teaching myself what NOT to do to this is the real deal grow, training wheels are off thing.

BTW, there is no used $175 mars 2 on eBay or my local CL right now, this only has been a way to see if a good brand like mars can retain its value. Thanks!!

Greg

Thanks for the tips, I did most of my light shopping before joining here, wish I had known about Sara. eBay gets my $$ again, sorry marshydro, next time I'll contact them directly.

Thanks for the tips, I did most of my light shopping before joining here, wish I had known about Sara. eBay gets my $$ again, sorry marshydro, next time I'll contact them directly.

Hello!! I'd like to PM you regarding a product you sell not light related and I do not have the post count yet to contact you. How would I go about contacting you? Thanks!!

Greg

:circle-of-love:Hi blackpaw, think twice before order haha, rational purchase will save you some$$.:) You can auction the light on Ebay. :slide:

Funny you should say eBay. I did end up finding a used "Mars II" 400w IR, bought it but got a poor copy. Thankfully the seller knew what he tried to pull and immediately sent me a return label and refunded paypal the same day he/she got it back. I got lucky!! I knew a "barely used" Mars II 400 for $153.00 shipped (what I paid) was too good to be true. YMMV

Greg

Hi I,m from Maine live in Fl now.Do you live any were near Guilford or Dover Foxcroft we mite have crossed paths

Howdee,
South West Maine, saco oob area. only have lived here in maine for 4 years now

Greg

Back
Top Bottom