Should i drill holes in pots?

CraCraCarl11

Ok I haven't done a grow in years and previous were bag seeds. This time good seeds and a good set up. My 1 issue is rain it's a little over a week in and rain ever couple days. I got the babies in 5 to 7 gallon planters. I started in peat pots but after seeing tap roots come thru put an in their permanent home. I knew large pots plus small plants be some moisture issues. Honestly except some signs of needing a dry day and 1 with a little yellow in 1 of the 1st leaves. Just in time it will add up cause rain keeps coming. Plus I want to feed autos but can't cause can't water. I gotta keep an outside so I can't avoid rain. They are young and in large planters so drilling holes I doubt I will touch root. Just advice should I still holes,will it actually help, how big,where on pot,how many?

Thanks

Ok I haven't done a grow in years and previous were bag seeds. This time good seeds and a good set up. My 1 issue is rain it's a little over a week in and rain ever couple days. I got the babies in 5 to 7 gallon planters. I started in peat pots but after seeing tap roots come thru put an in their permanent home. I knew large pots plus small plants be some moisture issues. Honestly except some signs of needing a dry day and 1 with a little yellow in 1 of the 1st leaves. Just in time it will add up cause rain keeps coming. Plus I want to feed autos but can't cause can't water. I gotta keep an outside so I can't avoid rain. They are young and in large planters so drilling holes I doubt I will touch root. Just advice should I still holes,will it actually help, how big,where on pot,how many?

Thanks
Unless you are the best waterer in the world you need holes...

Back
Top Bottom