Should I harvest?

Boy was I given some bad advice... I just reset them to 12)12 just now, will my girls do good for me or have I ruined things!?
Yeah very bad advice mate lol. If it makes you feel any better I just lost about a pound of amnesia haze to the same thing. Knocked my timer for a few days about 6 weeks into a 12 week bloom. They stalled for 3 weeks, then started again so thought I was ok.ended up with a black bin liner full of scraggly, shitty, stringy, stressed out and foxtailed buds. Still pretty strong though so about to use it to make an extremely expensive few Oz of hash :)

Yeah very bad advice mate lol. If it makes you feel any better I just lost about a pound of amnesia haze to the same thing. Knocked my timer for a few days about 6 weeks into a 12 week bloom. They stalled for 3 weeks, then started again so thought I was ok.ended up with a black bin liner full of scraggly, shitty, stringy, stressed out and foxtailed buds. Still pretty strong though so about to use it to make an extremely expensive few Oz of hash :)
Should I just go ahead and harvest it or wait on it? I'm going to be really packed in my space if they veg again.Your thoughts? I already cut some buds off them. Could I plant them outside?

Back
Top Bottom