Should I smoke?

emv321

I have been on probation for about 3 mo. now the last time i blazed was June 29th if I were to smoke now how long would it take me to be clean again for a urinalysis???

Im around 6'2" and a estimate of 240lb and dropping

Thank you in advance :hmmmm:

Re: Should I smoke???

It varies so I wouldn't recommend it. If you know when your next UA comes up you could try experimenting a little by smoking maybe a gram and then every couple of days test yourself at home with cheap test strips.
Generally it takes 30 days for most of the fat cells to die off that contain the thc metabolites. You can speed it up by exercising and it helps to stay hydrated and to have daily bowel movements.

They're once a month ransoms I was planning on if I go like the first week of the upcoming months will I be able to pass within like the next 3-4 weeks its too late for me to try this month without being 100% sure. If I were to get a home test how much do they generally cost and is it 1 time per test ( basically will I have to buy multiple to have more than 1 test).

They're once a month ransoms I was planning on if I go like the first week of the upcoming months will I be able to pass within like the next 3-4 weeks its too late for me to try this month without being 100% sure. If I were to get a home test how much do they generally cost and is it 1 time per test ( basically will I have to buy multiple to have more than 1 test).
You might be able to. I use to do that years ago till I just started subbing with synthetic urine. You will have to buy a bunch of the cheap thc test strips and just experiment with yourself.

FYI I would not try to swap a sample. I would rather test hot that be caught subbing. If you get caught subbing urine that's a felony plus the PV (at least in my state). :peace:

Ok I've been tested this month on the 7th if I smoke like maybe .5g on the 9th would I be able to pass by th 4th of nov ( i dont think ill be tested that date but thats the soonest i can be tested next)like I said my weight has been dropping and I tend not to eat much since I usually wake up and head straight to work untill around midnight and if I do smoke I plan to go with a vinigar clense up untill the test date :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom