Should i trim this SCROG?

nickelrw87

First time trying SCROG. Not to shabby if i say to myself. But, it is not quite a true SCROG, as i only lightly trimmed under the net and there will be some popcorn buds. Anyways, this is Day 31 flower i think (im taking VERY bad notes on this grow :( ) - The left is Critical 2.0 and the right is CHeese Candy. Should i trim the leaves? Or just let it go?

IMG_20141228_181019_1.jpg

ended up doing a clean sweep basically. I don't really like to do little stuff all the time, i feel (FEEL lol) like doing it all at once - and having the plant go thru one stress cluster rather than being a little stressed everyday. I dunno if there is even science to it but, i figure as a human, i'd rather have one big operation to fix whatever it is, and deal with it at once, then to go thru 100 different smaller operations.

you are a little late you would have to do this before switching to 12 12 trim just the tops nov and the fan leaves you will slow her down a lil bit or your yield will suffer a lil bit try to pull the branches apart some more if you can so more light can penetrate thru then trim the leaves on the tops when you think they are big enough so that the rest of the plant (the smaller buds) get more light
and man for a scrog setup you need to do little stuff all the time and plan how you will train your plant or plants but it looks real good

thanks for the replies guys! There are few things i will change next time around. The net is reallly low, its almost impossible for my hands to get to certain branches. So i will make the net higher. Also now that i seen how it works, i will get the grasp of it next time.

Back
Top Bottom