Sick of Spilling nutes down the drain?!

grazie grazie ! many thanks I will have leave the faaarm and go on a mission of epic proportions to achieve the maximum growth potential of my ladies in waiting. Ha, maybe later have to go twist it up , b.r.b . aaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok anyway, i jealous that you have a drain to waste u'r nutes in. Hehe

BUT he didnt make stuff that you just throw away, diffrent business plan haha

computers and yoyo sales arnt the same and these caps last a long time but not for infinant time, like i imagine in a year (hope more but i would be happy for 1 tho)

I got a like and came back to re-read. Gates did make stuff you throw away... it is the concept not the product and you can apply it here.

I feed my bigger ones with a 5 gall bucket so measuring out that each gall needs 20 ml, thats 100ml, which would be like 2 shots which would take a bit with several bottles, this thing i can measure and distribute 3 different nutes in under 30 sec easyly,

AGAIN, not saying this is the PERFECT price, but they arnt cheap to make them, and if you think otherwise, keep your post to yourself please, and go make one and try to market and mass produce them, and tell me how cheap they are to make at that point. I get people would like to see it cheaper, but if its cheaper he would not make ANY money for his idea, OR he would have to make a cheaper product that doesnt work aswell or breaks more often... that doesnt make sense.

Back
Top Bottom