sick pic

Mrmetfan

Please help. I read the sticky. Did research and still don't know what is wrong or what too do. This skunk auto has no reason I can imagine to look like this. Its definitely not nute burn. Its pro mix soil. Which has no fertilizer. I tried giving it grow big from fox farm and didn't help. Can this spread to the rest of my plants? I have another plant with a couple yellow/ brown dots starting and its leaves are light green. Can anyone diagnose this for me?
20140322_1827091.jpg

Looks like a deficiency to me. But I'm not sure. I've never experienced that first hand. But I don't think bugs would do that, exactly.

Hopefully some light nutes can save it. How long ago did you give it the grow big?

I gave the grow big yesterday morning. Its been a day and a half. I never new such a young plant could have a defiency. I'm glad u don't think its bugs. If j look close u can see the new leaf has it starting at the tip.

What is the pH of water with and without nutes as well as run off?
I also see a white powder mold if that is mix one tbs baking soda to one gallon of water and spray the mold to kill it. If that is white mold the yes that can get to all plants. I would spray asap if it is and remove it from the others for now.

Do you have a jewelers loupe or a small hand held microscope? You can inspect it up close, just to be sure. I would.

It takes more than a day for the nutes to 'fix' a plant and don't expect those leaves to ever recover. Your hope now is for healthy new growth. It will probably be stunted a bit as well, so be patient.

Don't over water it and don't over feed it either!

Good luck!

I also see a white powder mold if that is mix one tbs baking soda to one gallon of water and spray the mold to kill it. If that is white mold the yes that can get to all plants. I would spray asap if it is and remove it from the others for now.

Yeah, CO Finest is right, it looks like there are some white spots on the leaves. Mold or mildew? I'd look into that!

Wow I hope its not mold. Did I do something to cause mold? Hope it was nothing I did. I'm gonna spray it with baking soda asap.

Humidity to high will cause mold most of the time.

I'm not definitely sure if its mold because I have really low humidity. But just invade it is that plant is coming out tonight. I don't wanna risk hurting my other plants. Its very stunted and its an auto flower so by the time it recoveres it will be a dud anyways.

Smart move. Do not touch any other plants. You might be able to save it by spraying it. Good luck sorry for your loss.

Wanted to say thanks for your info. The guy at hydro store confirmed what u said And gave me an organic spray that will take care of the issue. He said don't have to spray any buds because its a leaf issue. Anyways thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom