Sick plant please help

waxy

i am new to dwc and a few of my plants are not looking 100% they are auto and about 3 weeks into flower.
IMAG025426.jpg

can anyone tell me whats wrong... room temp stays between 75-79 water temp 65-70..i know its a lil warm but until i can afford a chiller is the best i can do

It looks like a potassium defiency to me. Along with iron. I would throw in some calmag to fix that problem. Are you changing out your reservoir every week?

Sent from Deez Nutz

Are you changing out your reservoir every week?

Respectfully, but IMO, that's a waste of nutes. As long as you keep your pH in check, you can go for quite a while without changing res.

I change mine monthly, never had any problems. No salts buildup, no nute lock. First time a week after I switch to flower, second time when I flush. That's it.

Keeping pH in range is crucial.

Agree on Cal/Mag. It is an option, but I'd check pH first. If it's too low, it can cause Mg deficiency.

Respectfully, but IMO, that's a waste of nutes. As long as you keep your pH in check, you can go for quite a while without changing res.

I change mine monthly, never had any problems. No salts buildup, no nute lock. First time a week after I switch to flower, second time when I flush. That's it.

Keeping pH in range is crucial.

Agree on Cal/Mag. It is an option, but I'd check pH first. If it's too low, it can cause Mg deficiency.
True. But im doing hydro organic in dwc and i have to change out my res otherwise id be dealing with uncanny build ups in my airstone and on the walls and floor of the reservoir.

Sent from Deez Nutz

True. But im doing hydro organic in dwc and i have to change out my res otherwise id be dealing with uncanny build ups in my airstone and on the walls and floor of the reservoir.

Ok, that makes sense. I'm not even considering organic with hydro. Too much hassle, IMO, with all the foaming and clogging...

Ok, that makes sense. I'm not even considering organic with hydro. Too much hassle, IMO, with all the foaming and clogging...
Its not really that bad of a hassle, the foaming isnt bad as it was using iguana juice from advanced nutrients, luckily i dont have to adjust the ph but not doing that i do have to make up the work by spraying and wiping off the little residue on the airstone, but it isnt too bad using the BioCanna Organic nutes in hydro, theyre more water soluble than the Iguana juice from my experience. Not bad for a newb dwc grow though. Im so used to growing in soilless medium(pro mix hp). Just different growing in water and clay pebbles

Sent from Deez Nutz

Back
Top Bottom