Simple question about flower stage

Cool thanks Jtotheroc. Have a good vacuum system set up and the intake is close to a window A/C whenever needed :) Will certainly help.

You can go in there any time you like under green light... the plants totally ignore it. Regarding mold and such... trust your fans... and make sure you have good air exchange.

Really? Green light.. interesting and helpful fact thanks! Only have the vacuum set up, and one clip fan right now. Will get another fan for sure.

Night vision glasses, . I use a temp and humidity monitor that I can look at on my phone as well as set warning levels. It's a cheap one that doesn't do WiFi, just Bluetooth so when I get to far from house it's just hope for the best. I have high humidity as well and when my dehumidifier got full it only took like 30 minutes to shoot way up. Ended up running hose off it so that problem solved. I've read there is certain green bulbs you can use during lights out but haven't tried one.

Here's what I use.

BALDR Digital Wireless Hygrometer, Indoor & Outdoor Thermometer - Backlit LCD Touch Screen Weather Station

1665354285556.png

Back
Top Bottom