Sin Tra Bajo - Pics and experience so far

MrRudeSnowman

Hi,

I do not have the pics to do journal, but here is some info and pics if you are interested in this strain - i was very interested, but there was not a lot of grow info out there if any.

Why? It's a CBD strain, an auto CBD dominant strain. Not a lot of those out there.

So far so good - it's been in flowering for some time. I planted the seed back in January 4 and we are nowhere near done... i don't mind extra time. I knew the claims on 60 days from seed to harvest never come true.

It's had a lot of stress over the time but going strong with no problems. 70cm long, growth has stopped and those nice small leafs in buds are coming out just nicely.

By he way it's been so far i say three weeks out... yeah, not less.

IMAG07069.jpg

IMAG07079.jpg

IMAG071310.jpg

It started from 250W HPS and was switched mid way to 300W LED, 12%THC/15%CBD. In real life... who knows. 1:1 would be nice!

For OUTDOOR Planting especially in a humid area where i live, I only plant two varieties which are SIN and Blackjack. I find both to be very easy to grow OUTDOORS and doesn`t take much effort. I have planted "SIN" 3 different times.without any issues. It is clearly one of the easiest plants to tend too and has always produced potent returns. I like growing this one outdoors in a MINI GREENHOUSE because it seems to adapt to any condition.. The stems are always healthy and thick, the Buds are always tasty... I find these strain to be "Highly Under Rated" for whatever reason, but thats ok...Both Sin and Blackjack yield decent returns, considering i`m only grow 2-4 plants at a time...If you`re seeking a strain as a beginner, i suggest you do your Due Dil and learn abt "SIN"... Happy Planting....:)

Does Sin tra bajo give mellow high? I'm looking for autofollower strain that will not give me fast heart and anxiety effects.
Does Sin tra bajo can be ready in 3 months outdoor (seed to flower)?

The effect is a mellow feeling. I enjoy it before i go out to a movie, comedy club or a restaurant... It takes the edge off...As for outdoors, it took me closer to 4.5 months to flower.. It was very easy to care for and grew like a "Low Rider'

The effect is a mellow feeling. I enjoy it before i go out to a movie, comedy club or a restaurant... It takes the edge off...As for outdoors, it took me closer to 4.5 months to flower.. It was very easy to care for and grew like a "Low Rider'

I have a sin growing right now under 650w T5 12 bulb is 5 weeks old 57cm tall and is in pre flower.. Friday I measured it at 38cm. Today Monday is 57cm.. Smells like a Heineken beer.. I'm switching lights over to 2700k..3500k&6500k until bugs are full grow to hit more light spectrum. It's 5 weeks so far from germination.. And takes anything and everything I've given it..btw this is indoor soil. Happy from mixed with 1/4 ffof. And 35%+ Perlite for drainage..3 gallon home made air pot. I've had to raise the light every day for the last week and the stem is very thick. I did 1.5 weeks of lst. And it really responded very well to it. If it tastes as good as it smells I'm excited to burn it. Very highly recommend sin trabajo to anybody for indoor quick and easy grow. It's a hog and seems to respond to anything you throw at it.. I've had high heat to 93°and humidity as low as 17%.. Loves fox farm nutrients big grow and tiger bloom. I've even have it as high as 4tsp to a gallon of water.. which is very heavy in mid veg.. I've given it 15-35-15 monster grow fertilizer 50%dilution and it took it without burn. Like I said it is a hog I feed it 6oz of water twice a day. Early morning and a couple hours before lights out. I've completely flushed and nothing fazed this beast. Love it. Good luck. I've found some good smoke report online about it as well.

Back
Top Bottom