Since im growing in the woods...

420MILENKo420

well i figured since ima grow in the woods i should trim it while im out there right? what should i do with the trimmings?just leave them there of do i burn them? im trying to make sure the cops dont catch me doing any of this so it will be all done at night...idk im new at this and i was wondering if i should burn it of bury it...wat do u think?

Dear sir, from personal experience, I suggest that you visit your crop only when absolutely necessary. And don't fool yourself, the police have infra-red sensors, night-vision scopes, etc. They EXPECT you to visit at night.

i heard this b4 and the equipment they use is illegal and expensive...the way the get ride of plants is burn them i doubt they'd burn private property w/o consent from owners...i doubt they'd burn random places in the woods just because they see a little heat signature...al plants give off heat...my town is small i doubt there are amy leos even tho i am between 2 big citys known for their good weed i doubt they will check the little things...they look for the big outdoor grows i checked out the area i will grow so that no matter when i go i wont be seen...i have checked every detail and there will be more than 1 growin patch...i will depend more on the rain them my own watering i will feeed my plants pine apple juice since ranger danger said that is a good all natural feed...i know all i need to know i have all i need i was just wonderin wat i should do with the trimmings....

i kinda figured that after the happy somthing ranch over hear got busted(someone ratted the dude out) he has entire farm of 10 foot high babies...they were beautiful

Back
Top Bottom