Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Photos

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

I love that I have pictures from my last grow to compare with now.
The plants on the top are from the past vs the bottom picture of now and they are only 1 day part in age.
The difference blows my mind!

420-magazine-mobile70207764.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thats pretty amazing - totally different structure and no stretch on the new bushy babies :)

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

Thats pretty amazing - totally different structure and no stretch on the new bushy babies :)

I'm curious if the blue amnesia auto will stretch as much as it did when it kicks itself into flower.

Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos &...

Hi Ms S Looking good :bravo: Thanks for stopping by my journal :hug:

Hey Girl, I know this may sound strange as we don't know each other well but I've been worried about you. After your last post i haven't seen you around in days. I'm just glad your back now.

Hey @Fuzznutter it looks like Treycy has decided she doesn't want to different anymore.
This last node looks like any other plant. She is showing signs of being female now so that's a plus.
420-magazine-mobile1482885924.jpg
420-magazine-mobile796791577.jpg

This is the Ganesh that has been stunted due to being over watered as a seedling. I placed it a humidity dome a few days back and gave it some root tonic. Check on it today I'm happy with the root growth so i placed it in a larger pot.
420-magazine-mobile1115653461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile559862711.jpg

I remembered to grab pipe cleaners while out today. I paused for a moment standing in the aisle questioning if I should even bother. After awhile the supplied just pile up. I am glad I did though. I like them more so than the twist ties. They offer more control/support with what I'm using them for.
I can see massive shoot growth from ponytailing now that it's been a solid week of doing this. So I started doing a little LST on two of the autos. Watching the auto blue amnesia grow for a 2nd time makes me happy.
The photo plants I'm still struggling to ponytail. Their just so short and compact which could be do to the over watering that happened right in the begining. When I transplanted them to larger pots this week I decided not to water the new soil. My mind set was that it would be better for the soil they are in now to dry out completely before watering again and that would be easier if half the soil wasn't wet.
I have noticed growth within the last couple of days so I should be able to start training on the other 2 plants soon.

These are the autos I've started to lst. The goal is to make sure the 1st nd 2nd node shoots are getting just as much light. Since I topped both of these I'll def have 4 main colas my goal though is to end up with 6 which the LST will provide. The 1st picture is of the midnight express auto (I could of waited a few days before topping) and the 2nd is of the auto blue amnesia.
420-magazine-mobile1097491971.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1506294385.jpg

Both of these are of the Kali Mist. I am able to ponytail and hopefully in a week I'll be able to lst. I'm in no rush to put these photos into flower.
420-magazine-mobile1837069011.jpg

Hi
:hug: Thanks for your concern.:circle-of-love: Had a problem and had to cull all my babies. Took a toll on my heart, all is well though and I will try to stop by more often. :hug:

You are doing a great job :bravo:

Hey @Fuzznutter it looks like Treycy has decided she doesn't want to different anymore.
This last node looks like any other plant. She is showing signs of being female now so that's a plus.

Pft. She's dead to me now. Dead to me, you hear! :blalol: :laughtwo:

Seriously though, all the plants look healthy and happy. :goodjob: :high-five:

Pft. She's dead to me now. Dead to me, you hear! :blalol: :laughtwo:

Seriously though, all the plants look healthy and happy. :goodjob: :high-five:

Yup, shes just a basic b@tch now. Haha.
Thank you. I can only hope they look as good as yours in flower though! .

Hi
:hug: Thanks for your concern.:circle-of-love: Had a problem and had to cull all my babies. Took a toll on my heart, all is well though and I will try to stop by more often. :hug:

You are doing a great job :bravo:

I understand the emotional side of it. I had to chop down a grow 4 weeks into flower. It's not easy. It's good to see you spreading positive vibes again so fly by anytime you'd like. .

I decided to pot up 2 of the auto's this morning. I thought the 1gal would be large enough for them but for the past 2 days them just seemed droopy.
I've been doing some reading on fabric pots. It seems using the next size up is best since they dry out a bit faster than plastic pots.
420-magazine-mobile1063647401.jpg
420-magazine-mobile481288422.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1029681033.jpg

The Blue Amnesia on the left is starting to stretch a bit which is nice to see. I'm sure the one on the right will be following suit soon.

Looking for suggestions. Does this look like a nitrogen deficiency? I try to label each gallon of water with what's inside of it but I think I messed up this watering and used more "grow" instead of the bloom I had planned. It wasn't until the clawing that it clicked so I soaked the soil with distilled water.
How long should I use distilled water before I can start to add a little bloom to the mix? I'm hoping this plant will bounce right back.
Any thoughts?
420-magazine-mobile1169669745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile558130995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1476976778.jpg

Ooh I have no idea what that is I'm afraid but I hope she recovers very soon! I'm sure she will - you clearly have green fingers :)

Must get some of the pipe cleaners you use for ponytailing - I notice Freakshow has a couple of damaged leaves as I've used ties. I hurt my baby :(

Yes, I hope so too. It doesn't seem to be getting worse which is great. Maybe it's just the way the bud sites are looking while they form.
420-magazine-mobile660243484.jpg

The pipe-cleaners are great. Much softer for the plant. You could also try soft-ties but they are a little bit more in price.

She looks over fed, but nothing too bad, if she is doing better, just water her for the next few times (plain water only)

Pipe cleaners and duct tape a grower's MUST have :)

Looking for suggestions. Does this look like a nitrogen deficiency? I try to label each gallon of water with what's inside of it but I think I messed up this watering and used more "grow" instead of the bloom I had planned. It wasn't until the clawing that it clicked so I soaked the soil with distilled water.
How long should I use distilled water before I can start to add a little bloom to the mix? I'm hoping this plant will bounce right back.
Any thoughts?
420-magazine-mobile1169669745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile558130995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1476976778.jpg

Doesn't seem to be overfertilised maybe rootzine too wet so lack of oxygen maybe.

"carpe diem"

I was actually questioning if it was over watering today because both plant are bouncing back to life. if it we're a deficiency I doubt they'd recover so quickly.
You'd think after a few years of over watering being the reason for so many issues/failures I would just get the hang of it. Going forward I will just keep better track of my watering on here or using post-it's on the tent walls with dates.
Thank you for replying!

Back
Top Bottom