Sip Grow - Others Doing It - Why Not Paw Paw

Timbo57

Growing the following photoperiod female plants.
1 Grand Daddy purple
2 Gorilla Glue #4
2 Cherry Pie
Seeds from New420guy.
Hoping to get some experienced growers along to help paw paw out @Gee64 @Emilya Green @Carmen Ray @Azimuth @InTheShed to name a few.
Soil - Fox Farm Happy Frog and Fox Farm Ocean Forest.The ladies are vegging in 1 gallon plastic pots. They will be later placed in sip buckets.
Using Blue Tooth Lux meter with App to set led lights. At the moment the ladies are under a blurple as they are only about a week and a half old.
I have been reading grow journals and love what i am seeing from them and hope to do the same. Running some autoflowers in a 4x8 and some in paws closet. Here are a couple of them.
Added a picture of the roots that are in the res.

20230312_074124[1].jpg

20230311_194840[1].jpg

20230311_194640[1].jpg

20230311_195025[1].jpg

Attachments

• 20221012_110725[1].jpg
    20221012_110725[1].jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 25
Hey Timbo. I'm in. Can I assume Timbo and paw paw are one and the same?

Tell us about your SIP plans. Which design are you planning on?
Hi @Azimuth yes we are one in the same...lol. I plan on using 5 gallon buckets as in the design you have on your thread. I read all of your journal and enjoyed it very much. Your grow was what inspired me to try this, along with other great growers doing swicks. I love both styles, but I am leaning more towards the sip bucket design. Simple to diy and very economical.

Hi @Azimuth yes we are one in the same...lol. I plan on using 5 gallon buckets as in the design you have on your thread. I read all of your journal and enjoyed it very much. Your grow was what inspired me to try this, along with other great growers doing swicks. I love both styles, but I am leaning more towards the sip bucket design. Simple to diy and very economical.
Ok cool. Post up your plans as you build if you're looking for any input, and be sure to cross post over in #SIP Club with a link back here as many of the growers over there will be interested in following along.

Back
Top Bottom