Skunk#11 to top or not?

albertgrow123

hi people,im back,sorry i left you but joined a more inadiquate site,cant give you the name...but more than likely half of you have been barred or banned.mmmmmmmmmm.

anyways hello to everyone again,especially greenisland...you still about...mikado me old mate!!!!
anyways back to buisness....growing ther famous skunk 11,this is one lanky bitch????,if i was to top,would i ruin the plant,as i know the main cola is huge,but if spread around the plant would i loose yeild,potency,another thing i have one 9 weeks in flower,not really a lot of crystals???is this normal:grinjoint:

hope all good

albertgrow123

I would not top the one nine weeks into flowering. I usually do not top my plants after flowering, i get this done during veg. I like to bend my plants during the first few weeks of flowering, thus allowing my plants a more candelabra type grow.

but topping is great, it lets you keep your plants a little smaller and manageable as well as giving you more tops!!

hi people,yeah mine have been topped in veg,i have two lots this is my first grow of skunk #11,i am quite alarmed as they seem to be showing no overall crystal content,they smell fantastic,but not sticky to touch,if i break a bud open you see slight crystal content.worried if i have grown a bag of shit,11 weeks is a long old time for a fuck up????,just wondered if anyone else has grown this strain from dutch passion????,my buds though are as long as my arm.

love and peace some sausages.

albertgrow:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom