Skywalker Og

I just updated my other post with a chart can you look at it and give me your opinion. I have always been keeping my temps and humidity in control but after reading more on the VPD it opened my mind into a different way of looking at my grow area. Also, my Seedling is only 2 weeks old in soil l, is it fine to bring the humidity levels that low at this time of life?
My apologies. :Namaste:
I was stating flowering temps and rh.
Early veg just warm and moist is perfect.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Here's a picture of my updated grow tents inside layout and the girls what you guys think?!?!

20240527_104950.jpg

Here's a picture of my updated grow tents inside layout and the girls what you guys think?!?!

20240527_104950.jpg
How many watts going now?
Is that 36" away?
Seems far? Depending on watts?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ita only 22 inch from the top of the seedling. The light comes in 3 different spectrum for the different stages of growth it's on the seedling with 65% intensity

Screenshot_20240527_110055_VIVOSUN.jpg

Ita only 22 inch from the top of the seedling. The light comes in 3 different spectrum for the different stages of growth it's on the seedling with 65% intensity

Screenshot_20240527_110055_VIVOSUN.jpg
Great :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

One thing that I did do is increase the intensity of the light I thought the intensity affects the spectrum but its doesnt so I increased it because it did seem a little dimmer than usually takes for pointing it out to me.

One thing that I did do is increase the intensity of the light I thought the intensity affects the spectrum but its doesnt so I increased it because it did seem a little dimmer than usually takes for pointing it out to me.
You want them to get used to 100 % as soon as you can without any ill effects.
Otherwise they stretch.
So watch the leaves and the new growth.
If everything is healthy you can up it and keep watching the growth.
After a few days if everything is still good and growing well up it a little more.
Gradually until you hit 100.
They should be growing well by then.
This helps keep them short and stocky. ;)
Good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank you so much for all the advice. Honestly I been wanting to increase it but thought it would effect the Wavelength (Spectrum) but now that I know it won't I should be good.

Have another question how long should I keep the girls in the styrofoam cups for, until I see roots at the bottom?
When you have to water every day or so you know she has built up a decent rootball.
At this point I repot
Roots can stick out after a couple days. :Namaste:
Doesn't mean there's a rootball.
Just that roots are growing.
Hope your having a great day my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom