SLH 4th Week of flowering Have some questions

turyaraver

Just wanted some feedback on this plants flowering look Its a super lemon haze. From what I have read this is a 9-10 week flowering strain. Does it look on track? How much more can I expect it to grow? How much can I expect for a yield. Any comments on my feeding regime below?

Details:
5'x5' Gorilla Grow tent current raised to 8'
Hortilux 1000w HPS in a Super Raptor 2'x3' Hood its currently about 18 inches above the highest point.
She is about 5'6" tall right now with about 25- 30 tops and even more for secondaries.
20 gallon fabric pot using 80% Coco 20% Peat mix.
Takes about 6 gallons per feeding to get any over flow at this point and that amount has been rising
Uses an advanced Nute regiment that changes by the week I got from a friend. Currently I am giving it
9ml pergal Coco A and B from Home and Garden
10ml Silica Shiled pergal (last week of this)
.4 ml pergal Drip Clean
1 ml pergal Rapid Rooter
3.5 ml Bud XL pergal

The Coco A and B will taper down in the coming weeks and for just week 5 I will be adding
5.7 ml pergal of Top Booster and the final 3 to 4 weeks I will be adding shooting powder. With a final week of fresh water to purge it. Thanks for any advice.

Week4SLHfkiwering.jpg

4th_week_closeup_2.jpg

4th_week_closeup.jpg

Ya that is a good idea those 4 in the middle have just taken off and I don't have room to stake them to the side like the other tall ones. I have been afraid those will get to close to the light. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom