Slight droop

paydroDaNoob

i fed some light nutes which was also my firat time watering till run off..ppm 165 p.h. low 6 ..the second oldest started to droop only at top and only slightly ..i do believe my soil p.h was too high before i gave it the feed probably should of kept the p.h. lower..im mainly concerned that i overwatered and or this plant is not gettin enough light..will drop pics when i get home any pre idead before photo?

Sent from my SM-G928V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i fed some light nutes which was also my firat time watering till run off..ppm 165 p.h. low 6 ..the second oldest started to droop only at top and only slightly ..i do believe my soil p.h was too high before i gave it the feed probably should of kept the p.h. lower..im mainly concerned that i overwatered and or this plant is not gettin enough light..will drop pics when i get home any pre idead before photo?

420-magazine-mobile1010729378.jpg
this is the one in question

Over watering is a cumulative effect, each watering should be until you get some runoff, but don't water until the soil is completely dry. It's fine to wait until the plants just start to wilt before you water them. The pH should be 6.5 for soil.

Lack of light will usually cause stretching before it causes anything else. What do you have for lights?

You can't ever over-water a plant in a single watering. I drench and soak my plants until they can't take another drop. The key is being patient and waiting until the soil is dry before doing it again. I run 6.3-6.4 in soil-less mediums (and soil).

I'm not seeing the droop.
Those pots could use a little more soil and I'd get rid of the saucers if they are holding any standing water.

Over watering is a cumulative effect, each watering should be until you get some runoff, but don't water until the soil is completely dry. It's fine to wait until the plants just start to wilt before you water them. The pH should be 6.5 for soil.

Lack of light will usually cause stretching before it causes anything else. What do you have for lights?
i got a 600 led after harvest will be using a 400w t5 for veg to start a perpetual grow

You can't ever over-water a plant in a single watering. I drench and soak my plants until they can't take another drop. The key is being patient and waiting until the soil is dry before doing it again. I run 6.3-6.4 in soil-less mediums (and soil).

I'm not seeing the droop.
Those pots could use a little more soil and I'd get rid of the saucers if they are holding any standing water.
thank you ..i was scared to do run off till they got a little stronger ..my last two waterings have been as u described thanks oh and i agree about more soil just didnt want to over do it considering the pots are looked at as being too big to start from seed

Back
Top Bottom