drooping problem

kneegrow

i have 2 plants 4 weeks old from seedling tommorow and theres one thats always drooping slightly, the weight of pot feels light but not like so that there is nothing in the pot, colour seems fine and the heat is at 26, i only fed them 4 days ago with 1/4 nutes for first time and they slightly perked up for 24 hours and went straight back down, the light is 15 inches away it's a HPS, and there is an intake in. The only problem i thought it could be is having the climate controller coming on if temperature goes below 21 when lights are off, But i do not have the outtAKE on? any help please as they dont seem to be growing much at all or am i just being impatient?

i think i have read the weight wrong on the pots as the other has a tiny droop on the leaves and is only just a little more weighted, so i will slowly feed tomorrow and see how much i can get into them, sorry guys.

Hey kneegrow, I wouldnt worry about it unless theyre always drooping. Just be sure not to overwater (let the soil dry out) & try to keep the temps in your room at a good level & they should be fine. Also be sure the water you use isnt too cold or hot. Continue with 1/4 strenght & gradually work your way up as they get bigger. Oh & make sure your PH is right, this is vital. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom