Slow growing please help

Beyazenci

420 Member
Hi, its been 6 days after I plant this plant. Firstly I germinated at the two layer of wet paper towel then I took her to final pot. But she is growing so slow and she has only one leaf what does it mean? Is the plant anormal? My mositure is 70-80% and my cabin is 23-25°, I am watering every 2 days with ph controlled 100-150Ml water. I am watering when the soil is totally dried out. I got 50w blue spectrum led the light distance is 30cm of the plant. Where I am doing wrong please tell me this is my first grow btw.

20211216_200027.jpg

20211216_200019.jpg

20211216_151846.jpg

20211216_151821.jpg

Sounds like everything is pretty good, except the light. The plant looks a little “stretchy”, and the leaves are pointing up towards the light A 50 watt light isn’t much. When you say blue spectrum, is it a grow light? You could try lowering the light a little. Eventually, you’re going to need a more red light spectrum when they go into flower. Consider getting a stronger light (150-300 true watts) that has either a veg/bloom switch, or is a full spectrum array. I’m sure you’ll get more advice.

Sounds like everything is pretty good, except the light. The plant looks a little “stretchy”, and the leaves are pointing up towards the light A 50 watt light isn’t much. When you say blue spectrum, is it a grow light? You could try lowering the light a little. Eventually, you’re going to need a more red light spectrum when they go into flower. Consider getting a stronger light (150-300 true watts) that has either a veg/bloom switch, or is a full spectrum array. I’m sure you’ll get more advice.
I got this only for veg when blooming starts I lighten up the 100w red light. Other people said too its because of light so I will order a 50w more light which is sun color.

I am very much doubting that such a tiny plant needs water every two days. I highly recommend you check out this article, I think it will help :

note that the damage to the first little round leaf and the first true leaf are on the same side,, i might suggst there was some damage done early in the sprout stage,, perhaps the seed got stuck on and was pryed off? it can be hard for the wee ones to bounce back quickly from that kind of harm,,

and for sure brush up on your watering techniques and be ready to start introducing mild inputs of fertilizer soon,, perhaps for the wee one very diluted,, one fifth or so to start,, perhaps

and for sure move that light closer,, and perhaps put the red one in there too

karma sent to the wee one friend

Back
Top Bottom