Need help please

Connie147

Here is 1 of my autos,she is blueberry strain
3 weeks old
grown in plant magic supreme soil
12l fabric pot
only fed water and 1mlcal-mag per litre just now
room temp of 23 ish and rh of 60
this girl was very slow from start came up 1 week behind others..she constantly seems in a droopy state even when dry and when been watered …she stands for maybe 1 day after watering then droops again ..I have left to go dry thinking over watered by no ..I thought under watered but no ..she drinks about 11/2 litres every 4/5 days but now the bottom leaves are starting to show problems,I have tried switching her position in tent to see if that helps ,,I have 5 others stains in same tent that have no issues …phots attached ,,,sorry but my dog wanted in on the act to lol…say hi to Alfie

53A5DAA1-FF46-46CF-A700-8395A2B4F1DC.jpeg

3F805412-6EB5-47C7-9AFE-838F2212FAF5.jpeg

0B6FDD77-F0B3-425B-85D3-23AB881F7309.jpeg

7A3E7DF4-D275-48D8-A9DC-ED9C0E8D8AC2.jpeg

Please see How to Ask for Grow Support and provide the information

It is VERY hard to help diagnose plant problems if we don't have all the required information.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
The ONLY way to receive optimal feedback and support is to provide photos!
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

REQUIRED READING FOR ALL NEW GROWERS!
How to Grow Marijuana

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.
grown in plant magic supreme soil
12l fabric pot
The peat moss mixture selected is unsuitable for plants meant for ingestion or consumption. The plants appearance is wilted or lack of light intensity. The lower leaf in the photograph is displaying a calcium and nitrogen absorption issue.

I’m kinda new to this so give me bit time please ,,
blueberry strain think indica but not so clued up yet 3rd grow ,,1st with autos ,,,is 24 days old so in veg stage ,she is grown in soil indoors in tent 4x4x8 400whps fan sucking stale air out fan circulating air inside with bottom vents ,room temp sits around 23/24c rh hovers around 60%,im only feeding water and 1ml cal-mag every feed ph of water going in is 6 and ph out is also 6 …I have 5 other autos in same tent same conditions but 10 days ahead of blueberry as she was slow ,,there all in flower now so fed differently all look ok ,,my soil is plant magic specially formulated for cannabis it’s says with added nutes for first 2/3 weeks ,,there is no pests in room as I think others would show …this girl has always looked this way since sprouted ,,she stands briefly but only for a day then just droops again ,,before and after watering she still same ,,,she is being watered when dry doing the knuckle test and lifting pot to check weight..works with others,she gets watered every 4 days drinks 11/2 litres before I get run off

my soil is plant magic specially formulated for cannabis it’s says with added nutes for first 2/3 weeks
You should consider just what happens with the soft plastic the cannabis plants isolate and compartmentalize into their tissue and what happens to those micro plastics when combusted into plastic and solvent fumes and inhaled into your lungs. Please do not poison yourself.

The peat moss and soft plastic mixture is unsuitable for any plant meant for ingestion or consumption.

Germinated seeds and seedling posses the majority of energy within the seed for 2-3 weeks.

please do not add any more nutes until you learn to water properly,, so important to water properly

there is lots of posts on here on how to water,, properly

Connie, please let me help. People really need to research out what you are trying to do before diving into the pool. It is not clear to me whether the Supreme soil you have there is considered to be a supersoil. Not seeing any claims to that effect on their website, I am assuming that you need to run some nutes to grow in that soil. I would give the manufacturer a quick phone call to see what they recommend, but I think I am looking at some hungry plants who are looking for more than that soil can provide. Posters telling you that your soil is not compatable for human consumption unfortunately have to be considered to be trolls... please do not feed the trolls.

I’m kinda new to this so give me bit time please ,,
blueberry strain think indica but not so clued up yet 3rd grow ,,1st with autos ,,,is 24 days old so in veg stage ,she is grown in soil indoors in tent 4x4x8 400whps fan sucking stale air out fan circulating air inside with bottom vents ,room temp sits around 23/24c rh hovers around 60%,im only feeding water and 1ml cal-mag every feed ph of water going in is 6 and ph out is also 6 …I have 5 other autos in same tent same conditions but 10 days ahead of blueberry as she was slow ,,there all in flower now so fed differently all look ok ,,my soil is plant magic specially formulated for cannabis it’s says with added nutes for first 2/3 weeks ,,there is no pests in room as I think others would show …this girl has always looked this way since sprouted ,,she stands briefly but only for a day then just droops again ,,before and after watering she still same ,,,she is being watered when dry doing the knuckle test and lifting pot to check weight..works with others,she gets watered every 4 days drinks 11/2 litres before I get run off
Do you have rocks in the bottom of your containers, or is it just soil? When you do the lift test, does it just feel lighter than a fully watered plant, or does it feel as light as a feather, with no ability to discern any water weight at all? How long have you been watering every 4 days? I have changed my mind... I think you are watering too often and have damaged the lower roots on this plant.

Do you have rocks in the bottom of your containers, or is it just soil? When you do the lift test, does it just feel lighter than a fully watered plant, or does it feel as light as a feather, with no ability to discern any water weight at all? How long have you been watering every 4 days? I have changed my mind... I think you are watering too often and have damaged the lower roots on this plant.
OK, yeah, maybe you're right
Not shouting you down fellow grower
:Namaste:

No there is no rocks in bottom of pot just soil , my other 5 plants are thriving and have no issues all fed watered and looked after the same ..just this girl refuses to behave like the rest ..I just water until I get run off and water when they look and feel like they need it ,apart from buying a meter to test soil I dunno any other way and everything I read and even advice from here recommend what I’m doing ,,maybe it’s a bad seed or bad genetics I don’t know , she problem from start ,,kept just growing a long root and pushing itself out soil ..3 times , then finally she sprouted but has grown this way since day 1 ,,always droopy

I’m with Emilya - watering too frequently by not waiting long enough for the soil to dry out.

save your money - probe type soil meters are useless

press a wooden bbq skewer stick or long wooden dowel rod into the soil as far as you can and let it rest for an hour, when you remove the stick it should reveal the moisture content of your soil.

Please dont use a toothpick cuz it’s not long enough

A 3 gal fabric pot should be watered daily unless your soil is mud.

I don't see how it's even possible to not water a 3 gal fabric pot every day.
Again unless your soil is mud in which case that's your problem.

I just let my plants basically go the past few days because I wanted to dry them up right before harvest.
The small 4 gal pot was dry as a bone and leaves wilting on day TWO.
I water that pot at least once a day sometimes twice.

More than likely your soil is dry and hydrophobic.

ty for all replies to my post ,,but so far I’ve been advised I’m under watering ,over watering,need feed her more nutes.don’t feed her more nutes oh and I should not smoke that plastic stuff ,,new 1 to me also but I’ll take note ..so now I’m more confused from when I began lol all conflicting and depends who you ask ,,it does point to watering issues but not sure ..

ty for all replies to my post ,,but so far I’ve been advised I’m under watering ,over watering,need feed her more nutes.don’t feed her more nutes oh and I should not smoke that plastic stuff ,,new 1 to me also but I’ll take note ..so now I’m more confused from when I began lol all conflicting and depends who you ask ,,it does point to watering issues but not sure ..

as advised previously,, no more nutes till you nail the watering issue. learn the basics before you move on. everything starts at the beginning,,

that is indeed an unusual soil compoisition,, please dont be surprised by the curiosity

If you plan to do anything greater than admire the plant in an ornamental capacity such as consume the cannabis buds, the toxic grow medium must be replaced with suitable grow medium. Either healthy earth or peat moss, vermiculite, perlite blend with General Hydroponic nutrients are my recommendations.

The plant magic supreme soil grow medium composition is not able to hold a water supply for sufficient time displayed by the droopy wilt appearance. I suspect the soft micro plastic chemicals are negatively interacting with whatever nutrients are present in the plant magic supreme soil and at cause for the plant deficiencies displayed on the lower cannabis plants fan leaves.

Back in the 1990's grow pot grow shops recommended poly fill fibre you know the stuff they fill winter jackets and pillows with as a grow medium with synthetic nutrients. $1600 for grow equipment, $1600 for chemical fertilizers for 1x grow cycle.I calculated the cost per pound of tomato at $80 per pound based on average yield at pot grow shop expenses versus $16 - $19 average store bought. Nearly anyone who ingested or consumed any cannabis grown in toxic soft micro plastic caught cancer.

Have you ever know any soft micro plastics to be safe for human consumption? Please do not poison yourself!

Proceed as your perception of danger best allows.

One of the beauties of this message board is that we can get a complete list of possible solutions. Sometimes that list is only one suggestion long and sometimes suggestions go on forever, as you found out.

I will add something else to consider. Think about transplanting to a larger container. When you remove the plant from that cloth bag container you will be able to get a good idea of how dry or wet the soil is. While doing this keep in mind the last time you watered and how does that figure into how the soil feels and looks. It also gives an opportunity to check for the amounts of roots the plant has grown.

my other 5 plants are thriving and have no issues all fed watered and looked after the same ..just this girl refuses to behave like the rest ..
Take a photo or two of the other plants. Turn off the grow lights and just use regular white room light or similar. It will really help. Just a photo or two showing the other plants from a side view and maybe a view similar to the one above which has Alfie sitting on step. Alfie does not have to be in the new photo but the dog lovers will be able to relate if he is there.;)

I'd guess the reason you are seeing so much run off is because it has dried out too much
I'd do a PK/CaMg/Micro drench - twice
I am with Growings at this point. It does look like underwatering to me and if we were voting that is how I would mark my ballot. A plant that size in a container that size almost always needs more than 1.5 liter of water every 4 days to properly moisten the soil.

Ty again for reply’s ,today this plant is standing proud again and I have not given her anything since last post ,,so I’m figuring I’m not over watering her and prob not under watering her …the problem seemed to be her position in growing tent ,,I guess baby don’t really like being in the corner hahaha,,,she was getting little to much wind in corner it looks like even though is only 7 inch fan blowing above canopy …doesn’t like a draft ..move into middle and she standing fine

hi alfie. your mom's got a problem plant.
just to avoid confusion ... this is em's guide for soil watering. it is good. i'd give it a read.

usually i'd like to see a plant that size finished flower by now in that pot. it's usually best to go with at least 5gal or larger. the longer the plant goes, the less there is to support it. a bigger pot feeds them better. even a grow using nutes.

the plant is simply cannabalizing that one leaf as it needs the leaf less than the nutrients it is pulling from it. maybe there's a touch of hunger, but not bad though. as they go in to flower they ask for a lot.

if your plant droops severely at the end of the day it's because it may have soaked up as much light as it likes. it's very heavy indica plant, and they do that much more noticeably than a sativa, but both will do it if you have enough light.

your plant perks up in the morning because it is waking up, and now is the time to soak up the sun. if it doesn't, there are other issues. if it's severly drooping mid day, i'd look in to it.

Back
Top Bottom