Small buds, late flowering, thricomes cloudy and some amber, but still white hairs

Gramajica

420 Member
Hi, i have these two autoflowers 11 weeks old.
I checked the thricomes with a pocket jewellery loupe and they are cloudy and some amber. I can't take a focused photo with thricomes to show you..
Girls are 11 weeks old and i can't decide what to do. Some buds have 90% brown hairs and others still white hairs. See the pics..
What should i do?

P_20220830_160606.jpg

P_20220830_160559.jpg

P_20220830_160543.jpg

P_20220830_160538.jpg

P_20220830_160517.jpg

P_20220830_160500.jpg

Girls are 11 weeks old and i can't decide what to do. Some buds have 90% brown hairs and others still white hairs.
I do not grow auto-flowers but I have the feeling that you still have about 2 more weeks to go. Give it a little more time and the trichomes will build up even more on the flowers and maybe even on the 'sugar leaves'.

Your choice of an older Zinnia flower worked out well in the 2nd photo. The color balances nicely with the purples in the bud. Have you been getting the Monarch and Swallowtail showing up in the garden?

I do not grow auto-flowers but I have the feeling that you still have about 2 more weeks to go. Give it a little more time and the trichomes will build up even more on the flowers and maybe even on the 'sugar leaves'.

Your choice of an older Zinnia flower worked out well in the 2nd photo. The color balances nicely with the purples in the bud. Have you been getting the Monarch and Swallowtail showing up

Your choice of an older Zinnia flower worked out well in the 2nd photo. The color balances nicely with the purples in the bud. Have you been getting the Monarch and Swallowtail showing up in the garden?
I can wait, this is not a problem. I didn't threat them well because i moved from the city and in this period i didn't had time for them and in the first 3 weeks, stayed in a place outdoor with 7 hours of sunlight and they grew small with 3 set of leaves and then i topped them.
And the leaves from og kush seema underwatered, but it is..
Thank you for your answer and appreciate.

I agree with @SmokingWings. It looks like you they still have a couple more weeks to go. If you grow outdoors, I wouldn't use amber as an indicator to harvest as the trichomes will start turning amber much earlier than an indoor plant would. If the buds are still putting out fresh pistil stigmas, it's probably not ready. The plant will slow down it's water requirement when it gets ready for harvest - that's usually a pretty good sign it's getting close.

Why is there so little amount of soil in the pot (as your picture suggests)?

I agree with @SmokingWings. It looks like you they still have a couple more weeks to go. If you grow outdoors, I wouldn't use amber as an indicator to harvest as the trichomes will start turning amber much earlier than an indoor plant would. If the buds are still putting out fresh pistil stigmas, it's probably not ready. The plant will slow down it's water requirement when it gets ready for harvest - that's usually a pretty good sign it's getting close.

Thank you my friend. The amount of soil was not just that. It's like the roots swallowed it...in late flowering, every plant that i grow do like this...but this plant had soil directly from my garden. Usualy i use fertilized soil and water them just with pure rain water.

P_20220831_170449.jpg
P_20220831_170412.jpg

It's hard to make a focus..cloudy and amber thricomes, no translucent

Back
Top Bottom