Small container grow?

cyclo1224

was a 24 oz pepsi bottle...cut the top off its about 20 oz now....the plant(an indica) is 17 days old from seed today. i have other plants im not worried about how much i get out of it. i guess i just wanna know if it will even bud in something like this. i dont trust myself enough to try and transplant it cause i dont want it to die. so should i just keep it as my new plant friend lol or should i try to flower it in a few months?
04762.JPG
03493.JPG
032113.JPG
010639.JPG

Hey. take some sharp scissors or razor blade cut that bottle down the side tilt it on its side and kind of shake it. hold on to the soil and try to keep it in tact. best to do when soil is more dry than wet. No worries . pretty easy i have never lost one this way. put that lady in a five gallon pot and let her grow. she will get root bound in that small thing. good luck.

Looking forward to seeing a big cola....:peace:

I have seen them flower in 4 inch pots.So, yes you can.would be great learning experience.I would personally transplant. You still have to water, feed and care for her the same way so why not let her grow.I have four ,4 inch pots in flower room to play with, but also have it filled. So, if all goes well I won't be disappointed.I will post pics after 24/36 dark period is over.Oh yea, you will need drain holes in that 20 oz'er.

so it seems that i can flower in a small container and get a smaller bud yield...thats what i was wanting to know ....thanx:)

You can flower in any size container. The container size will limit roots and therefore plant size. But it won't prevent you from completing a flowering cycle. You'll need to watch the watering very carefully. As the roots fill the container, water will tend to run down the outer edge between roots and container. The inner roots will dry out. You may have to water from the bottom, by standing the container in a pan of water.

Back
Top Bottom