Smelly nutrients?

Jsully

Ok so I made a mix of nutrients about 3 weeks ago feed my babies today but the mutes smell like rotten egg or summit is that normal its been made up for about 3weeks and left in a cool dry cupboard? It's a real horrible smell should I make a new mix? Any help is much appriciated it's bio-bizz grow by the way

Re: Smelly nutrients??

Thanks for the reply antics. I've order a bucket and lid online so guna make new mix when it arrives and use a brand new jug to feed plants hopefully this will work

No problem man, I'm always happy to help out!
I've been using old plastic milk jugs. Washed of course, and I use 3 total. 2 in my grow, one is water, one is water/nutes, and the third waits to replace one.

When I replace one, I refill the empty and let it sit to dissipate the chlorine, and so far it's been working well. At least with a smaller grow.

Cool I used milk cartoons befor too but then used a old drinks bottle I've ordered a bucket and lid offline for the mix now so should be fine. I let my water sit for 3days befor I make the mix read that somewhere that this helps the chlorine dissolves so yea the buckets here Wednesday should be sorted after that no more smells haha thanks for helping :)

Biobizz is organic nutrients...

As a grower using biobizz myself in the past for grows its best to mix the nutrients up fresh for every use !

Other wise letting them sit for a few days or more they will stagnate & smell lots...

Back
Top Bottom